*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 inch
  2. SHRUNK!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745297-Shrunk-with-Mom/cid/1488043-1-inch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1745297
Booby fetishers and booby writers unite and make this the best booby story ever 100gp
This choice: 1 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

1 inch

    by: Unknown
To your surprise you wake up to find that you have shrunk! You look around and see your clothes and sheets around you. Suddenly the door opens up and from the frame comes a mighty goddess.

It is your sister, Ashley. She is wearing a low cut white t-shirt that is far too small and not even wearing pants. Just a pair of pink panties.

"Dan, where are you? she asks.

Suddenly, she notices you on the bed.

"Dan. . . oh no, I can't believe it!" she says as she moves to where you are lying.

"Ashley, how did this happen? I need help!" you say

"I know how this happened, I shrank you. I just can't believe you are so big! You were supposed to be a millimeter tall!"

You look at her stunned?

"What?" you ask

"Yeah, I was going to sneak you into mom's food so you would be eaten. You are big enough for her to hear now, so that won't work. Damn." She says annoyed.

"Why are you doing this?" you ask

"I wanted to give Mom a good Christmas gift, so I thought I'd surprise her by letting her eat you. Mom's sexual fetish is vorarephilia. That means she likes to eat things to get aroused. She always thought it would be fun to eat someone she knew without her knowledge. Now it is ruined. . . " she says sad.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pokemon 2.0 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745297-Shrunk-with-Mom/cid/1488043-1-inch