*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins... again...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748874-The-Five-Forgotten-2/cid/1100198-It-begins-again
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1748874
Five more survivors face the undead.
Chapter #1

It begins... again...

    by: evil dude
It had all happened so suddenly. Rustone city had been going about its business as if it had been any other day. People were walking down the busy streets with their kids. Shops closed early in preparation for the street fair. Silverstone amusement park was ready to kick off its annual Halloween celebration extravaganza. Then all of hell broke loose as the reappearance of the undead drove the population into a panic. Crowds swarmed through the street, eager to escape the madness. Innocents were killed as the zombified army grew. In only 3 days time there was no one left alive... or was there? You must once again take control of a survivor as they try to escape the nightmare they've found themselves in... but it won't be easy. Unlike Bitterwood, Rustone is much more isolated from civilization and crawling with brand new types of zombies... along with some old favorites. Four heroic survivors made it out of Bitterwood alive... will anyone make it out of Rustone? Choose wisely and find out...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748874-The-Five-Forgotten-2/cid/1100198-It-begins-again