*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1092302-Cindys-young-apprentice-Angela
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 6-9 (child)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cindy's young apprentice, Angela

    by: gtsdude
Cindy eyed the planet from an orbital stand point, studying humans and deciding which one deserved to be her apprentice. Finally after 2 months of decision making she decided to take on Angela, a playful 9 year old Chinese girl whose adventurous spirit never faded away. She was currently alone on a grassy hill, the perfect time to announce her new life. Now without wasting anymore time, Cindy bolted off towards the planet, but before she touch the ground, she did a twirl around an airplane causing it to almost lose balance in the air. And right before she was about to make a head on collision with the earth, she stopped, face inches away from the ground. She slowly turned her self back up then landed gently behind the grassy hill which Angela laid upon. She tip toed behind the hill and looked down at her.

Hello? Angela?" She said waking up the girl on the hill. Most people's reactions would be to run away screaming but Angela stood there amazed.

"Whoa! How did you get so big? Can you make me big!?" She asked full of enthusiasm.

Cindy giggled. "Oh you are the one to be my apprentice. You want to be this big?" She asked bending down over the small girl.

"Yes, I wanna be big too!" She replied in excitement.

"Okay, you asked for it!" Cindy said

Placing her finger over Angela, she slowly brought it up and grew the young girl until Angela was just as tall as Cindy herself was.

"Whoa, I'm huge!!! I feel like Goddesszilla!" She said making playful monster noises and stomping around.

Cindy put a hand on her shoulder. "Yes yes that will be for later though! First you need to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Show me that you can have fun!"

*Noteb*
2. "Have a giant beach party with me!"

3. "Go play in the city with me!!!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1092302-Cindys-young-apprentice-Angela