*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The nightmare begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1059372-The-nightmare-begins
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1754093
Allied forces meet a terrifying new enemy, Nazi zombies.
Chapter #1

The nightmare begins

    by: Scorch
Night was just setting in as the soldiers moved through the woods torwards their objective, they ahd timed their march so they would get within view of the factory jsut after night fall.
The 15 solders moved in a loose group with Petters and his flamthrower leading the way, there objective was to finish waht the five man squad had failed to do the four days before, Destroy the factory.

As they moved the last bits of light were starting to fade as CPL. Fish heard something from the left flank. Captain Miller called for a holt, they had not run into a single german potrol which was odd do to how close they were to the factory, they ahd figured fire team Brovo, which was ahead of them by a courter of a mile and doing recon had silanced the potrol, they ahd found some Germon MP40s on the ground some time ago< the clips dry so this seemed resonable.
But no one in the unit could come up with a reason why the clips were emty and all the brass was laying on the groun....or where the bodies were.

The men started to get ready to fight when sudenly a small group of german soldier came out of the trees straight at them, it was a charge. The men opened fire, no one noticed the germans weren't carring any wepons on them and had dried blood on there uniforms, sudenly more came from the trees in front of them and then from the left flanks as well, a scream was heard as two Germans piled onto O'Mally and bit into his neck, tearing the flesh from it as his screasm turned into gurls, the sound of cursing a more frantic shots filled the air as the germsn they ahd shot early got up. the solder weren't dieing like they should, it was taking more ammo then it shpudl to kill the soldiers. as more attacked more allies fell.

One tackled Pvt Leeland and bite into his arm, he managed to shoot with his .45, but not before it took a huge bite out of his arm. Bingum went over to the wounded solder and croushed beside him, before he ahd a chance to do anyhting 4 germans piled ontop of him and leelans.

Captain Miller ordered for the remaisn soldiers to run for the factory. as they ran Johnson, do to the waight of the mortor on hsi abck fell behind and before anyone could do anthing was surounded, his frantic shots were soon drowned out by his screams and the germans soldiers tore him apart.

As they ran on Sgt, Brock cursed as he triped and lost his BAR, he had time to get to draw his .357 as he got to his knees and fire one shot beofre he was decended apone and no second shot followed the first.

As Miller turned back to make sure his men were following he felt arms rap around his chest from behind and before he could yell was dragged off into the darkness. Next to go was Tucker who stopped to help Lopez who had stubble and fallen, if he had not done that then Lopez would have been the one who the two germans had sunk there teeth into and dragged to the ground.

As they ran for the buildings more soldiers fell or were draged down by the germans soldiers till just five remaisn, they scattered inn different direction attempting to escape the mad onslight, they were the only ones to reach doors that lead into the factory.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1059372-The-nightmare-begins