*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samantha
  2. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122499-Samantha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Samantha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Samantha

    by: Nikitozzer
You decide to visit your friend Samantha who you have known since freshman year in high school. The two of you are great friends. You always had a small crush on her. She have an extremely kind personality, Beautiful face and body, but her best feature was by far her lovely and shapely huge feet. You both would hang out with mutual friends at parties and you could always count on her to being one of the more energetic and inebriated ones there.

Thankfully if it came to the important stuff she knew what to do and kept her self on the wright path. You knew she was at college and was taking a few classes in sociology and mathematics, stuff to get her general education out of the way. You head over to the campus and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nikitozzer (UN: userron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122499-Samantha