*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1945771-Attention-Seeker
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Attention Seeker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Attention Seeker

    by: Unknown
At the very last second you manage to jump off her panties and fall onto the bed. It was just your luck too as the instant the aqua colored panties made contact with Seirra's bubble butt a loud squelch was heard. Immediately following that your girlfriend also let out another long fart.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Ahhhhhhh, good luck, lucky panties you're gonna need it today." Seirra giggled while you tried to compose yourself and figure out a way to get her attention (although with her farting this much you wondered if it would be a good idea.) However while you stood on the bed contemplating what to do you failed to notice the large shadow growing around you. Seirra's ass fell down on you hard knocking the wind out of you and some wind out her. A large fart greeted you as the fleshy walls surrounded you on either side. The only solace was that her panties seemed to be blocking the brunt of the sweat and stink that seemed to just emanate from Seirra's rear. However this was short lived as you remember the large brown stain that existed on the aqua panties so what little cover they provided was likely being undermined by that.

"Whew I know I shouldn't fart on the bed but I gotta get all these out before I see him." Seirra said obviously referring to you, little did she know however was that all the gas she was trying to stop you from smelling was what you would be exclusively smelling from underneath her. That was when you heard the loud grumble from above signifying the fart storm that was sure to follow.

"Oh god this is gonna hurt."Seirra said doubling over as a plethora of her reeking gas was let loose right onto you. For a moment all was hell around you. The noxious winds seemed to circle around like Seirra's butt crack had it's own atmosphere of farts.You giantess girlfriend was ripping fart after fart onto you and there was nothing you could do but take the smell and pray it would be over soon.

Unfortunately soon in this case meant about half an hour uninterrupted fart hell. Luckily though as this time went on the force of Seirra's gas was pushing you further and further outside of her crack. On the one had while this was happening you were being smear across her sweat cheeks but on the other you were getting closer and closer to freedom. Then out of nowhere Seirra let loose a ten second ear-shattering fart that shot you free of the confines of her rear and onto the bed spread.

"Gez looks like that'll probably be the last of it." Seirra said with a sigh before getting up to leave. In a huff you wheezed out a response hoping she would hear.

"Seirra...wait...I...wait...a second Seirra it's me!" She just so happened to turn around and spot you, her little shrunken boyfriend standing on the bed. You were covered in sweat and a green cloud surrounded you but still Seirra noticed you. After she got over her shock you told her all about what happened noticing how absolutely befuddled she looked by your story.


"My god so you don't even know why you're tiny... and wait were you just under my ass does that mean when I was farting..." Seirra's voice started to trail off.

"It's fine we'll talk about it later right now though we should figure out how to get me bigger."

"Yeah sure but...I mean what do you want me to do I really have no idea how or why this is happening." Seirra questioned.

"Well maybe we could talk to the family they could come up with some ideas."

"You sure about that, I mean think what Mom would do if she found out her 'little man' was literally a 'little man.'"

"Good point."

"I mean, I could also just keep you in here for a while until we find away to grow you back. I can try and hold off on my farting and you can just hide in my dirty clothes if someone comes in... plus it would give us some alone time and we really haven't got that since you moved in." As much as you liked Seirra none of that seemed remotely appealing to you. If that past thirty minutes were any indication there was no way Seirra's idea wouldn't end with you in her butt. Then again if you came clean to the family there is the huge and very likely possibility that you will end up under each and everyone of their backsides.

You choose to.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gather the Family

2. Stay with Seirra

*Noteb*
3. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1945771-Attention-Seeker