*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
  2. And It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1161878-No-Good-Deed-Goes-Unpunished
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

    by: G-Writer
With a twang of you conscience, you decide that whatever you're wanting to do can wait until after you clean up Sierra's and your room. Turning back into the room and shutting the door, you start working your way through the room, picking up a pair of pants her, a sock there, more than a few pairs of underwear. You couldn't help but notice that the more clothes you picked up, the stronger that smell from earlier got. By the time you had most of the clothes held against your body in a big bundle, the combined smell of the clothes was absolutely rank. That dizzy feeling started to bother you again, and as you moved towards a corner to put the clothes in for now, it got steadily worse. Suddenly, the dizziness reached a peak and you fell towards the corner with the clothes, landing face-first into the filthy articles.

When you quickly came to and tried you push yourself up, you were confused as it seemed you were tangled up in the clothes. Though you could have maybe buried your face into something, there wasn't really enough clothes for you to get stuck in... You thrashed around a bit in the semi-darkness, until your eyes adjusted to show that somehow... You were tangled in one of Sierra's thongs, a shiny silver one, and the smell was absolutely terrible. With the strings of the thong wrapped around your arms and legs and holding your face smashed against the ass part of the thong, you were so disgusted by the smell, that you almost missed that in order to be tangled like that, you had to be only a few inches tall!!!

This just caused you to thrash around in an even worse panic, which only caused you to smear your face around in the butt floss before finally coming untangled and rolling down the pile. Your joy at new-found freedom is short-lived however, as you bounce of the cup of a bra and are sent headlong into another of Sierra's underwear, this time a pair of aqua-colored panties... Well, aqua except for the stomach wrenching brown patch of a large skid mark that of course you land face first on. If you thought the smell was horrible before, it just got way worse. You pull your face away with some difficulty, quickly realizing that you're at least partially stuck to the panties' brown spot. You knew your girlfriend farted in her sleep, but your cold had kept you from smelling it, so you never thought it could be this bad...

Just then you hear the door open and shut, and you are presented with an absolutely giant version of Sierra. "Hmm... I wonder where he is? I want to thank him for cleanin' up those clothes a bit... Hehehe." You are so enthralled with her size that you don't even try to get her attention while she was looking at her clothes, and by the time you do she taking of her jean shorts and cami, oblivious to your cries and struggles. You are silenced again as you watch her in her cream colored bra and panties and she plops on the bed, her as and thighs jiggling in that way you love until... PPHHHHHRRRRRAAAAFFFTTTT!!!

You are mortified as Sierra rips the worst fart you've ever heard from her when she's sleeping, and now she's awake and didn't even flinch!!! Did she always have that big of-- SSSPPPPRRRRRRRAAAASSSHHHHTTTT!!! Apparently yes... The smell quickly filled the room, overpowering the stench of even the skid mark you're stuck to. You feel bad for the panties, but are glad you're at least stuck to these ones and not the ones she's wearing. SSSLLLLLOOOORRRSSSSHHHHSPLAT!!! "Ah, geez... Good thing he's not here I guess. I'm gonna need my lucky panties anyway if I'm gonna keep from sharting myself around him after all that Mexican I had for lunch anyway..." You try again to get her attention to no avail as she wiggles out of her now not completely cream panties and drops them to the floor with a sickening squelch. To your horror, she picks up the panties you're in without seeing you, which are apparently her lucky pair.

"But... if they're already stained, how can they be lucky?!"

"Hopefully they hold back my farts a little better than last time... Hehehe." You scream and struggle as she drops the panties and starts sliding them up her meaty legs...

Choice 1: Apparently you'll be a good luck charm added to her good luck panties...

Choice 2: You jump out at the last moment, but land in her cream panties.

Choice 3: You jump out safely, but you still have to get her attention.

Choice 4: You jump out safely, and look for someone else to help after what you just witnessed.

Choice 5: Reader's Choice

You have the following choices:

1. Lucky Charm

*Noteb*
2. Out of the Frying Pan... Into a Different Pan

3. Attention Seeker

4. Find Another Savior

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1161878-No-Good-Deed-Goes-Unpunished