*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770382-The-Last-Beginning/cid/1093519-You-fall-asleep-in-the-car-due-to-exhaustion-an
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1770382
Rich and shrunk is never good
This choice: You fall asleep in the car due to exhaustion and wake up inside your house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You fall asleep in the car due to exhaustion an...

    by: Sebastian
I woke with a sudden burst. I was dry to my surprise and I was also not in the back of that uncomfortable limousine. I turned to look around at my surroundings. I was in my bedroom; there was a desk on the far side of the room, a collection of different posters hanging on the wall. There was a lot of various things scattering the floor of my room. along the far side I had the dresser; across from my bed in the center of the room I had the entertainment center which held a 42” flat screen with my PS3 hooked into the side of it. I sat up in bed and almost collapsed back to the pillow, I was exhausted I knew that much. I heard the door open and before long I seen my girlfriend hovering over my face. I breathed deep, smelling her Jasmine perfume.
I reached up and touched her face. She laid down beside me and stroked my messy hair. “I made breakfast. Sent the Staff home for the day, I figured you and me could use some alone time to go through some of the stuff that you have gathered over the years” she said in her calm sweet voice.
“That sounds nice,” my voice cracked with sleep, “let me get dressed and I will be down in a minute.” I said to her, the sound of sadness was clear in the tone.
I sat up as she left the room, her sundress fluttering every so lightly as she walked. I swung my legs over the edge of the queen sized bed and set my feet heavily onto the red oak floor. I moved slowly to my dresser trying to shake the tiredness that gripped me. I figured it was because of the depression, and the physical fatigue that I still haven’t gotten over from the virus that I had. I lazily put on a t-shirt and a loose-fitting pair of faded blue jeans. I walked to the door slowly as I tried to retain my balance. I found myself thinking if this virus wasn’t over but I brushed it off as I reached the door and my balance returned to a normal state. I walked through the hallway that overlooked the first floor. I stopped suddenly as a wave of nausea passed over me. I collapsed to the ground and shortly after blacked out.
When I awoke I was shocked to find that something had changed.

You have the following choices:

1. You are roughly four inches tall

*Noteb*
2. Roughly an inch tall

*Noteb*
3. About A foot tall

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
5. New storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sebastian (UN: senital at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770382-The-Last-Beginning/cid/1093519-You-fall-asleep-in-the-car-due-to-exhaustion-an