*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Fan's Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1093768-A-Fans-Present
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
Chapter #1

A Fan's Present

    by: kittme
The show was finally through. It can be very exhaustive sometimes, but Justin loved to feel like a king for his fans up on the stage. He always take a little nap on the backseat of his limo all the way back to the hotel.

Already inside the room, Justin took notice of a box wrapped in gold paper above the bed. He stepped foward and took it in his hands. A little envelope fell on the floor. He grabbed it and opened it. "Dear Justin," He started reading "Do you believe in magic? If you don't, why don't you taste these chocolates I send to you? Bon appetit. See you. From a fan you'll never know." He finished throwing it in the trash can.

"Idiot." Justin said while tearing the paper. It revealed a big box with little cubes of chocolates. Each one with a different type of decoration. Everyone with eyes could say it was very expensive. Without hesitation, he grabbed one and put it in his mouth. The chocolate melted above his tongue, making him shiver by the wonderful taste.

"Well, it has very good taste... Huh!" He then felt a terrible sensation. He felt like fire was passing through his body. The pain was almost unbearable. His heart stopped for a moment and then it all stopped suddenly. He then noticed that...

You have the following choices:

1. His muscles start to grow

2. He's getting taller

3. His belly was inflating

4. His penis was getting bigger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1093768-A-Fans-Present