*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mega Jaz
  2. Jaz
  3. The Beginning of Something Big
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771015-Your-LifeBigger/cid/1095239-Mega-Jaz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1771015
Live out your life....just really, REALLY huge.
This choice: Mega  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mega Jaz

    by: Lelouch
A loud yawn echoed throughout half the world as a planetary alarm clock, a sign that Jaz was awakening from her sleep. The young teenage girl, barely 16 and a half towered over the mountains beside her enormous body with absolute ease. Many of them weren't even up to par with her fingers; more were crushed by the simple motions of a girl sleeping. She was clad in an equally large gray bra and shorts, tightly fitting against her voluptuous, yet still-growing, body. Her form was a sight to die for, and many often did in fact. Late night people hiking the mountains for a chance to see Jaz's mountains; not many of them returned. All it took was one brush of her large arm, a simple rolling of her body, or maybe even just a yawn. This was Jasmine "Jaz" Renee Truitt, the greatest wonder in the world.

She wasn't always so big, nor so beautiful. She was born as a normal-sized baby, like everyone else. But due to something…some mutation…some influence…some sort of phenomena had caused Jaz to grow in increasing increments over the course of her life. By the time she was two she was 15 feet tall, by four 35 ft. Leading up to the present, where Jaz towered over all at an awe-rendering 89-miles tall. With boobs the size of some countries, a face just as big, toes the size of medium-sized cities and hands big enough to hold the Earth itself it seemed. Given her personality and age, it seemed a dangerous combination. Teenage girls weren't known for their emotional control; and in some parts of the world her race as a black girl made people worry too. But it seemed for nothing, Jaz was a bit mischievous, teasing, rude, even demanding at certain points, but she was a good girl. Thank God, because her toes alone could dominate the world.

It was a large scale project keeping the giantess alive and healthy. Various corporations dedicated themselves to Jaz's food, clothing, and other needs. Since she was born in America, despite her size, she was considered American. And America wanted to make sure it stayed that way. Otherwise other countries might try to turn Jaz into a weapon…one that could not be stopped. Surprisingly, it somehow led to Jaz being normal in terms of personality. In fact, she had a large number of friends across the world. She was quite popular, for very obvious reasons. Her legs rose to the heavens, her breasts could house thousands, and her feet were admittedly cute and large. She was just a looker all around, and her size gave her features that extra touch that drove many perverts wild. It didn't really affect Jaz though, she knew she was awesome. Heck, on occasion she felt like a sort of Goddess over the planet. So long as she was happy she didn't really care what people said or thought about her.

This mammoth of a beauty slowly stirred awake from her resting place, an unrealistically large plain of land made to resemble a large-scale carpet of sorts, separated from the rest of the world by mountains that rose just to the tips of Jaz's toes. It was large enough to accommodate Jaz and offer some small space, a few feet from her perspective. Resting on the edge of the water, on top of what were once mountains were the two tennis shoes Jaz regularly wore, situated beside a pair of similarly colored sandals she wore on rare occasions. Kept in good condition and placed near the exterior of her own private land. It was amazing to any onlookers to see the violet-colored shoes with their white treads and the light purple soles of the sandals rise so far above the many mountains they could never hope to climb. Not too far from that was another clear plowing of what-was-once-mountain, essentially made to serve the purpose of a clothes drawer. Neatly folded in place there were five shits, three pants, two pairs of shorts, and a couple changes of underwear and pajamas. Grumbling slightly, Jaz extended a hand towards the clothes pile, patting her hand against the Earth in seismic booms as she attempted to locate her outfits. More mountains crumbled to dust from the sheer power of her hand. Just barely her slender fingers managed to grasp the edge of a shirt, just in time to save more miles of mountain.

"Ugh…wait…I need to take a bath first…" Jaz grumbled as the faint rumblings of her movements awoke the more stubborn denizens of the planet. Many of them jumped to their windows (Perverts obviously) Hoping to catch a glimpse of the gigantic girl cleaning herself. It was risky though. Along with her rude attitude, Jaz made it painfully clear anyone who messes with her would pay. People who peeped often never did again if they got caught; Jaz herself never killed a soul though. Even if she did, many would consider it worth it.

As she rose to her feet Jaz let her shorts fall off with some skilled wiggling of her hips, exposing a bare bottom to the world. With a click unhooking of her bra, soon all of her was bare. And she had a look on her face that said she wasn't the slightest bit concerned someone was watching. Because if they were…her toes would have a nice chat with them. She remembered one time she got a guy so scared he kissed her feet to let him off the hook, at that point Jaz let out a bit of a laugh and agreed to it. But she never quite forgot the feeling that came with someone submitting to her. It's become something of a punishment to anyone caught peeping; they'll have to submit her in some way. Never anything overly bad.

Confidently the giantess stepped over the mountains that were her footwear and placed a foot into the ocean, it sank to just around halfway through her toe. Another step and her ankle were submerged. Several steps later, at the very deepest part of the ocean, Jaz was submerged to about her waist; and with enough room, she sprawled her body out a bit and allowed everything up to her neck to be underwater. Her large breasts floated up near the surface moments after going under. With a quick movement of the hand she quickly deposited her glasses on the shoreline by her belongings; a small cracking of mountains could be heard from their weight.

"Ahh…" Jaz happily sighed, picking up some underwater coral with her toes and bringing them out into the open air, just so she could drop the large-scale chunks of rock back in as if they were pebbles. Many people caught sight from the shore Jaz's looming bare soles, dropping miniature mountains back into the ocean with ease. It was just a playful act to her; to them it was a display of the highest level of power. It's why no one messed with her…why no one could mess with her. The loud girlish giggle of the girl seemed like the voice of a Goddess at this point.

Hmm? A small sound escaped passed Jaz's lips as she felt movements within the confines of her cleavage. Her eyes weren't that great (Hence the glasses) but she was good enough up close, what she saw made her giggle a little bit. The feeling on her breast was a whale, a great white whale flopping around on her boob due to being forced out of its habitat by the large mammary. Jaz gently lifted the creature up with her fingernail, smiling serenely at it. "There there…." She carefully placed him back in the water, where it instantly swam away. It was the kind of thing that proved Jaz was a good person at heart, pretty much the only reason why no one acted against her when she was younger. But now, it wasn't like they could anyway. It was a bit relieving to many people that she hadn't quite realized that no matter what, the world couldn't do a single thing to stop her. Jaz gave another look to her chest before leaning back some, submerging her head for a moment to clean it. Obviously there was no shampoo for someone of Jasmine's size, that would be just silly. But the girl's hair seemed to have adapted to that over time, as it seemed to naturally clean with water. On top of that, it was trained to come back in the same style as it dried. Quite convenient for one of 89-miles height.

About 20 minutes passed before Jaz stepped back on to her land. She had no towels but it seemed her ground/carpet bed was designed to absorb some small amount of liquid. She often wondered how it was possible to cover an entire landmass for someone of her size, or to craft clothes like hers, or make her glasses or shoes…Jaz never dwelled on that sort of thing for long though. She laid on her back and began to smile as the sun helped dry her body. Not long later, she deemed it was dry enough to put on some underwear. For today the giantess decided on a blue bra and panties, both tightly fitting of course. Next came a pair of shorts, dark blue jean-shorts that came mid-thigh and of course, tightly fitting. They fit when she first got them, but Jaz was still growing after all. She reached for a shirt but paused, a shrug came along with her loud, echoing words. "Eh, I'll just go without a shirt today. It feels nice…" Millions cheered as they heard that. She drew the same conclusion about shoes. So barefoot, in shorts and a bra, Jaz placed her glasses on her face. "And I know just what to do!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771015-Your-LifeBigger/cid/1095239-Mega-Jaz