*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1101585-A-black-winged-doll-discovers-a-diminished-Jun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: The formerly evil doll, Suigintou  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A black-winged doll discovers a diminished Jun

    by: ForestFire5000
Jun stared up to see the face of Suigintou looming over him with a devious smile. He didn't trust her; even if she had made up with Shinku and the other dolls trusted Shinku's judgement, Jun was hesitant to trust the doll that had ruthlessly attacked him and the others in the past. It had been a full three months of her visiting his house regularly, and he still didn't feel safe around her. He was especially nervous now, seeing the deadly doll towering over him as if she were 50 feet tall!

Jun was terrified, and immediately turned to run. Luckily he hadn't shut the door before he shrunk, so he thought he could still escape. His path was cut off as a large black feather, that was just as big as he was, shot past him and lodged itself in the floor in front of him. Before he could even react, he found his body wrapped in the fingers of the silver-haired doll. As she lifted him up and placed him on the palm of her hand, Jun began to shiver in fear.

"Well, well, well... What have we here? I've come over to visit my good friends, but Little Jun seems to have gotten even smaller since I last came over!"

"P-please don't hurt me, Suigintou!"

Suigintou's face shifted to a hurt expression.

"Why Jun, how could you even suggest such a thing? You know that I've made up with the others! Maybe you need to be punished for accusing me of something like that!"

"No! Please, I'm sorry Suigintou! Don't kill me!"

Suigintou simply grinned.

"Oh don't worry Jun, I was only joking! You know that I'm not that doll anymore. I've changed, and I'm not gonna go back to being evil anytime soon."

"W-what are you gonna do with me?"

"Well, that's a good question... What will I do with you? I could always just give you to Shinku, but that wouldn't be any fun for me, would it? I might just want to play with you myself for a while..."

Jun simply gulped nervously as his captor decided what she would do with him.

"Alright Jun, I've decided. I'm gonna..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1101585-A-black-winged-doll-discovers-a-diminished-Jun