*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experiment
  2. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1102208-Experiment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: You're in a laboratory of some kind with a 11-year-old Asian boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experiment

    by: citywalker
You're lying on a cold, hard, tile floor. Jumping up, you notice that you're in what seems like some sort of laboratory. The walls are grey and metallic, with various flashing lights adorning them. The ceilings stretch high above, perhaps some twenty feet up. A set of metal table and chairs are in the middle of the room.

The room is large and stretches about 100 feet down. At the opposite end, you notice a television set is blaring, with somebody sitting on a couch in front of it. As you walk closer, you see that it appears to be a young boy, not more than five feet tall. He has shaggy dark hair and an olive complexion, looking to be Asian In origin. He's wearing a black basketball jersey that reads "Tigers" across the front and black mesh shorts reaching below his knees. You notice the show he is watching appears to be some sort of anime.

Once you are within a dozen feet of him, he turns to look at you and his face lights up. "Oh, good! You're up! I was beginning to get worried."

Bewildered, you stop in front of him. "What is this place? Who are you?"

The boy jumps off the couch and sticks his hand out. "My name is Ken. I don't know where we are. I just woke up about thirty minutes ago on the floor wearing these weird clothes, saw you were asleep, and sat down on the couch here where the TV was. What's your name?"

"Justin," you say, looking away. You examine the rest of the room, and notice something weird: there appears to be no windows and no doors, nor even any seams in the wall where a hidden door could be. It looks like you're in sone strange box that was constructed around you, and, for now at least, appears impossible to leave.

Ken turns back to the TV. "I'm just glad that you speak Japanese, Justin. When I saw what you were wearing, I figured you were American and wouldn't know how to speak it."

You look down at yourself and notice that you are wearing a blue football uniform, minus the pads, that reads "Bulldogs" across the jersey, clothing that you had never seen before. "I am American and I don't speak Japanese," you say, confused. "You're speaking English."

"Huh?" Ken ask, scrunching up his nose. "I haven't learned English yet in school. I only speak Japanese."

Weird, you think to yourself, but you have no time to contemplate that thought as a loud siren suddenly starts bleating and the lights on the walls begin to flash. "What the he'll is that?" you yell.

Ken covers his ears, wincing. "I have no idea! I've never seen it before!"

As you try to make sense of it all, a beam of orange light shoots down from the ceiling, completely engulfing Ken. He seems a little stunned and frightened, and starts to moan, closing his eyes. You stare at him, not believing what you're seeing. As he is bathed in the light, he appears to be growing in front of your eyes, inching up slowly but surely. You notice his shorts beginning to tent, realizing he must be getting some sort of pleasure from this experience. You start to back away but about twenty seconds after it started it stops.

He is noticeably taller, probably about 5' 6" now, and his clothes appear tighter too, his basketball jersey now revealing a bit of midriff and his shorts now showing some thigh. Ken opens his eyes and looks at you with concern in his face. "What just happened?"

"You- you grew!" you stammer, unsure of how to put it in words.

Ken looks down at his body, trying to comprehend what you said, then finally looks back up to you and responds...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1102208-Experiment