*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surrender
  2. New Master
  3. The Highest Bidder
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153773-Surrender
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: Give in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Surrender

    by: SWP
You don't have much of a choice. Even if you somehow survive the fall, she's just going to increase the pain even more until you give in or die. She has total power over you.

"Fine," you shout.

"What did you say little man?" she pretends to have not heard.

"Fine!" you shout louder.

"Huh?"

"I'll be your slave. Just help me! I'm trapped on your dumb foot!"

"Okay." With that her other foot moved right next to you and pushed you against the sole of her foot, keeping you up. Not the best solution in your opinion as you are now smashed between her foot. She then reaches her hand under her sock and grabs you pulling her out. She places you on her lap as she pulls her socks off and leans puts her feet back on the coffee table.

"Now, do you swear to be my slave?"

"Yes," you hesitantly answer.

"To serve me in any way I desire and be punished for disobedience in any way I see fit?"

"I swear."

"Now that wasn't too hard was it. Now the first order of business. You insulted me foot. You need to apologize."

"I'm sorry."

"Not to me silly, to my foot."

She lifts you up and drops you in front of the foot. he whole sole stood vertical, towering a few stories in front of you. Only a few inches away lies the sock that you had been trapped inside. It's stench is enough to want to make you barf.

"Now, tell it your sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I'm sorry!"

"Now give it a hug," she said with a grin.

"What do you mean by give it a hug?"

"Obey me or you'll regret it," she ordered.

You went up to the foot, which seemed to look back at you expectantly. You wrapped your arms around the lower part of the sole, not going all the way around, but the furthest you could and gave it a hug.

"Now a sympathy kiss."

"I don't..."

"DO IT!!"

You reached your mouth up to give it a kiss. It was hard to do as it smelled like salt. You closed your eyes, puckered up, and give it a little peck.

"What kind of kiss was that?! I couldn't even feel it! Try again."

You did the same thing but held the kiss for a few seconds.

"I couldn't feel that one either. No kiss is proper without tongue!"

Again you pushed against the sole and stuck out your tongue, licking up and done. She groaned in pleasure and delight. You weren't sure which she liked better, the feel of your tongue on her foot or her power over you.

"Now that's better."

You quickly realize and back away as far from the smelly foot as you can. You almost trip over her sock int he process, which unfortunately stinks a lot more.

"The first thing I'd like to do as my slave is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. give me a footrub" (like she said before)

2. She forgot about that and ordered something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153773-Surrender