*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ayy Lmao
  2. More choices
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2792265-Ayy-Lmao
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: Ayy Lmao  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ayy Lmao

    by: John GoodHorse
So how is Leroy going to get a harem, and more importantly how do aliens play into this?

Option #1: Grateful Ayy Babe: Leroy is out walking in the woods one day minding his own business until he finds a crashed space ship, and a hot alien woman in need of help. After saving her life she says she has to be his wife and slave in accordance to with her culture. Leroy and his new alien slave wife then go on an enslaving spree with any tech, natural abilities of hers, any serums she can come up with, or all of the above.

Option #2: Alien Tech: Same as the above but instead a hot alien babe Leroy just finds dead aliens all over the place. Before leaving he takes a few of their gadgets which will help him get a harem.

Option #3: A Beneficial Abduction? : An Alien who has been studying Leroy for some time now abducts him in the middle of the night, and performs a strange surgery/ritual on him because it wanted to help him and or it felt bored.The next day Leroy develops an ability or two to enslave women.

Reader's choice and more choices are your last options.

You have the following choices:

1. Grateful Ayy Babe

*Noteb*
2. Alien tech

*Noteb*
3. A Beneficial Abduction?

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2792265-Ayy-Lmao