*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/BD5SY2J67-Psychic-powers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: Psychic powers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Psychic powers

    by: John Johnny Johnson
So, Leroy has an accident and developed psychic powers. But what type?

Alter: He can only alter them. This doesn't sound like such, but he can make them enjoy things they normally wouldn't, increase their hormones to make them want him, or just make them horny. Regardless, the effects will linger and build on top of each other.

Compel: He can compel them to do things, though they are able to resist like how you can resist the desire to do something. If that's the case, just be patient, they'll give in eventually.

Hypnotise: He basically puts them into a hypnotic state, and they don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.

Mind Control: He can essentially mind control them, making them want whatever he wants them to want or do whatever he wants them to do.

Brainwashing: He straight up just brainwashes them. Out with the old and in with the new.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alter

*Noteb*
2. Compel

*Noteb*
3. Hypnotise

*Noteb*
4. Mind Control

*Noteb*
5. Brainwashed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/BD5SY2J67-Psychic-powers