*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teaching At Shrinkerton University
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1151973-Teaching-At-Shrinkerton-University
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1795360
Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.
Chapter #1

Teaching At Shrinkerton University

    by: OBusywriter
         Eighteen years ago, a large space dust cloud passed through the solar system and Earth pass right through the center of the cloud. A strange unknown substance in the form of a sparkling dust fell all over the world. After the Earth passed all the way through the cloud and the cloud left orbit, it wasn’t long before girls and women ages 16 to 36 noticed that they had the power to shrink objects and boys and men ages 16 to 36. They couldn’t however shrink other girls and women; they could only shrink things to between the sizes of four inches to twenty inches and back to normal if they wanted. Girls, no matter if they were born after the space cloud incident, still acquired the power at the age of 16, then it was also discovered that women that turned 37 years old lost the power, but still couldn’t be shrunk.
         Girls and women have power over many boys and men. Not long after girls and women got their power, the goal of boys and men was to survive until they were 37, because they would be immune to the power at that age. The male population dropped greatly in the first decade of the power, from abuse of the power when shrinking boys and men. Many girls and women started seeing males as fun toys especially for sexual pleasuring. Male deaths by being crushed by female bodies were very common, though in that past ten years, the most common death for a male was being eaten alive or cooked and eaten by girls and women. In fact, for the past five years, in a world study, boys and men were voted the favorite food item of the majority of girls and women ages 16 to 36. To combat the decreasing male population, ten years ago, more and more separate male and female colleges were being created. The majority of boys that survived high school, went of to all male colleges. Many girls seeking to go to college were selected to by lottery and had to go to the new all female universities. Males that couldn’t afford to go to the all male schools, had to do their best to survive coed universities.
-------------------------
         Jason Luck was a relatively new professor at Shrinkerton University. As he was a new, the university was somewhat new as well, having only been running for about ten years. It was one of those specially created all female colleges. Young male professors usually weren’t hired, because they of course don’t last long at all female schools, but his longtime girlfriend of five years, got him the job at Shrinkerton because other colleges were turning him down for work. He had been out of work for a year, and she saved him and got him hired, he was 26 then and is now 27; it was an amazing feat for a guy to survive in an all female school for a year. He had been shrunk and used by several of his students and a few of the other professors, and had a few close calls having almost ended up in the bellies of a few of his students and couple of his non-caring colleagues. One of the science professors actually succeeded in swallowing him whole when she shrunk and gulped him after a heated argument. He survived a hour inside her; his girlfriend had caught wind of the argument and situation and just in time was able to convince the other professor to thrown him up.
         One might wonder why he chose to work at the school, since he was in such danger every day. It wasn’t just that he needed a job for the money; he also wanted to live his life how he wanted. He wasn’t going to be like many other men, and hideout somewhere till he turned 37. Yeah he could end up being crushed by some girl’s body or end up food for one, but at least he got to live his life without restrictions. Over the past year, he even grew to like living with the dangers of the job. He got to work with and be around some of the most beautiful girls and women he had ever seen. He didn’t mind getting shrunk and used by them on occasion; it was one of his greatest fantasies to be able to get with many girls and women. His girlfriend couldn’t even complain if he was with others, because he couldn’t help being shrunk and used. One thing that surprised him was that after the incident of being devoured by the science professor, he actually looked back on it and it turned him on. Other than the fear, it had also been quite a pleasurable experience, being licked, sucked, tasted, and sent down into her belly. He kind of expected that it was the way his life would end anyway, and he couldn’t think of a more sexy and hot way to go. If it happened, he felt he probably would accept his fate, though if it did happen, he hoped that it was his girlfriend, because he really did love her and thought it would be extra special nourishing and adding himself to her sexy body.
------------------------------------
Characters:

Sarah Sweet: 5ft 7ins, Medium length brunette hair, semi-plump body type, C-cup breasts, and a nice round ass. She is Jason’s girlfriend of five years. She got him his job the university. She is a Culinary Arts professor. He believes her love for him is strong, though in the past year when she is around friends, she has been making a lot of jokes like, “If we don’t get married soon, I’m going to have to shrink and eat him in some manner and move on….Mmm, I do have some recipe ideas.” Knowing her though, he believes it is just a joke. Though, he has had so many close calls with other girls, he sometimes wonders if he should just speed the process and ask her to eat him, since he rather it be her, his love, than some other girl.

Deborah Cullen: 5ft 8ins Medium length red hair, semi-plump body type, D-cup breasts, and a nice round ass. She is the professor that succeeded in swallowing him whole, and Sarah had to convince to throw him up. She is a professor of Biology. He wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to eat him again this semester.

Gina: 5ft 5ins, Medium length blonde hair, plump body type, D-cup breasts, and a plump round ass. She is has been one of his students since his first semester teaching. She has been in every English and Literature class that he has taught in his first two semesters, and she is in two classes of his this semester. She has also been in a few of Sarah’s Culinary classes. She is a cute, sweet, and lovable kind of girl. Hearing from her in the first semester that she loves to cook, eat, and try new foods, he and Sarah both agreed at the start of his first semester that Gina would be the girl that he was most likely to end up eaten by. But, the first two semesters passed and that wasn’t the case. She actually turned out to be like a guard for him. She has saved him from other dangerous and hungry girls more times than Sarah has. He’s not sure if she has some kind of crush on him, or she is just looking to get extra credit. He has wondered though, it is usually the cute and innocent seeming ones that end up being the most dangerous. He has had a few dreams where she stays after class to shrink, toy with, and devour him.

Brittany Baker: 5ft 4ins, long red hair usually tied back in a ponytail, plump body type, C-cup breasts, and a plump round ass. Her last name suits her, because she runs the university’s bakery, which bakes all the sweets and snacks that are distributed and sold at snack and lunch carts and stalls all across campus. There is at least one stall in every building. She is one of Sarah’s best friends. Jason stops by every Friday to pick up a box of muffins and cookies to take home for the weekend and the next week. Brittany likes to joke with him, telling him how sweet he is, and tells him that he can ask her anytime to shrink and bake him into something nice for Sarah to have, or to be sold at the stall to help fund the school, or her favorite joke, bake him and devour him herself.

(I’ll create other characters as I go on, and you can too)
------------------------------

So now, it has happened again to Professor Jason Luck; he has been shrunk and has to find away to survive. He must find a girl or woman that he believes will be friendly or kind to him. If he doesn’t, he may find himself a plaything of some other girl or woman, though knowing many of the girls and women on campus, he’s more likely to end up a tasty treat for one of their bellies.

Where had Jason shrunk?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1151973-Teaching-At-Shrinkerton-University