*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1152434-Shrunk-Outside-Sarahs-Class
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1795360
Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.
This choice: Outside, his girlfriend, Sarah’s Culinary Arts class before it was to start….  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk Outside Sarah's Class

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason had been on his way to see his girlfriend Sarah before her Culinary Arts class had started up. He usually, almost everyday, gives her a kiss before the students show up and she has to start teaching the class. He crawled out of the pile of his clothes and looked around to see if the shrinking culprit was around. It was just another day shrunk to four inches for him. Another chance that he might possibly end up in some girl's belly, it is a dangerous situation where he has to find a girl willing to turn him back to normal. Sarah was his best bet. He wasn't sure if she was already in the room, or if she hadn't arrived yet. All the buildings are filled with kind girls that might help him, but most won't be helpful. It was probably the most dangerous of all buildings on campus, since it was the Culinary Arts building. It was filled with tons of aspiring female students looking to become great chefs, and for most of them he would most likely be looked at as a walking ingredient for some special class project to impress Sarah or one of the other Culinary Arts professors.
         He had a few options: He could slip under the door and see if Sarah was already in the classroom. He could make his way to Sarah's office which was at the end of this hall and see if she was still their, if she wasn't he could wait for her to get back. He could wait outside the door and see if the person who shrunk him was just waiting a moment around the corner before grabbing him. Lastly, if Sarah hadn't arrived yet, he could wait to see if she would show up and he could hitch a rid on her and get her attention.

What did he do? What happened?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1152434-Shrunk-Outside-Sarahs-Class