*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dangerous Bakery
  2. Teaching At Shrinkerton University
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1152006-Dangerous-Bakery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1795360
Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.
This choice: At the campus bakery, it was Friday, he had planned to pick up the goody boxes..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dangerous Bakery

    by: OBusywriter
         It was Friday and Jason had gone to the campus bakery to pick up the usual order of baked goodies for him and Sarah for the weekend and next week. The problem was that when he went in he blacked out and came to shrunk out of his cloths to 4 inches. He had normally sat and waited in a corner booth and waited for Brittany Baker to bring the baked goodies that Sarah had called in the morning and ordered. He hadn’t been there more than five minutes when the shrinking had occurred.
         He didn’t know who could have done it since the girl that did it must have been in hiding. He just had to decide on what to do. He could wait around to see if the culprit showed herself and he could face what was to come. He also could move quickly and decide to try and get help from someone that is possibly not involved and will be merciful enough to help him.

What happened next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1152006-Dangerous-Bakery