*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1302414-Proposed-cure-or-maybe-a-trick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1795360
Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.
This choice: He is grabbed by a hand. Oh no, it belongs to Deborah Cullen....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Proposed cure or maybe a trick

    by: cerial
Deborah brought her fingers around Jason bringing him into her empty classroom and set him down on her desk. She looked down at him reaching into a drawer and pulled a loaf of bread and cheese placing them next to him on the table.
“Shortly after our argument about the amount of work you did and the benefit a female professor might have over you. I got to thinking. You must be intelligent if the faculty board would hire you in such a risky position.” Debra paused laying the cheese between two pieces of bread.
Jason looked up a bit confused by the sudden change in attitude before speaking. ”Well, thank you. It has been difficult to prove myself. The constant shrinking is something that I just have to deal with though”. Deborah reached over Jason pulling a Bunsen burner closer to her on the table before lighting the tip. Jason looked up at the sight of the flame as it hissed before calming into a blue butane flame.
“What if you did not have to deal with constantly shrinking? What if, for a price you could take a small pill and would not be immune for a day?” Deborah asked gripping the sandwich between tongs and holding it over the flame. Jason looked up cautiously wondering if she was toying with him.
“Of course, there would be risks. If anyone found out I could possibly lose my position” Deborah said pulling the smoking sandwich away from the burner and setting it next to Jason. The overpowering smell of melted cheese waved over him as Deborah reached over turning off the burner.
“If we are going to do this I will need your undivided support. You cannot tell anyone about our experiments. I will also need you to find me some subjects. You see, most males keep a low profile during the age so they can be hard to find. If they had someone that they trusted though.” Debra paused looking down at Jason.
“You want me to lead people to their death.” Jason asked a bit taken back by the idea.
“Come on, Jason your smarter than that. Surly there will be losses. But, I am rather sure I found a way that will work. I just need you to supply some willing subjects.” Debra smiled looking down at him. Jason did in fact know where other males his age did hide out. There were entire cities devoted as safe havens. They called him mad for working at the University but still stayed in contact. Jason also knew the brutal punishment if he told any female even his girlfriend.

Any chapter past this point has to work around so that Jason is the only guy mentioned in the chapters, period. If another guy is mentioned, I will delete the chapter, because it will be in violation of rule one, no other guys other than Jason. Read the rules people, or you will be writing for nothing because it will get deleted
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cerial (UN: genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor/cid/1302414-Proposed-cure-or-maybe-a-trick