*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. try Amber. Family is safer.
  2. Rude awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1156980-try-Amber-Family-is-safer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1797364
You're 3 inches tall and cursed to merge with anything you're touching if you lose focus
This choice: try Amber. Family is safer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

try Amber. Family is safer.

    by: lilipoot
Melissa works her way down the hall towards her sisters room. She crawled under the door, and saw Amber was not in the room. Sighing in annoyance, she listened and heard the fan in the bathroom running. "Of course she's not here... better find a good place so I can get her attention." she said to herself. She started picking her way across the room, which was no easy task. Her sister considered the floor her laundry basket.

After carefully picking her way across the landscape of dirty clothing, Melissa made it to the desk chair and started climbing it. Once she made it up to the seat, she stopped to catch her breath. The door suddenly opens, and the sudden sound startles Melissa. She starts to teeter, literally on the edge of the seat, and then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilipoot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1156980-try-Amber-Family-is-safer