*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1341531-More-Gender-Swap-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Gender Swap Stories

    by: no one of notice
While trying to stop the latest crime spree, the dynamic duo were faced with a crisis. During a fight against Poison Ivy, Robin was hit with a new chemical, capable of altering the biology of an individual. Now undergoing drastic physical changes, Richard Grayson found himself struggling to cope with his new form. It was up to the caped crusader and the former boy wonder to find a cure, because if they failed to do so, they would have had to get used to their new situation.

Some time had passed since this bizarre event, and things had changed. Dick Grayson dropped his old alias and abandoned his former mentor to become the vigilante known as Nightwing, and the second young man to adopt the Robin persona was left dead by the infamous Joker. Now accompanied by Tim Drake, the latest young ward to fight alongside the dark knight, Batman was faced with a similar crisis. This time however, it was him to be hit by the biology-altering chemical, and to make things worse, it was not only capable of altering gender, it was also capable of altering age! This time, it was up to Robin to find a cure before his mentor is transformed into a girl even younger than himself!

So which of these stories would you prefer to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. The Girl Wonder

*Noteb*
2. Robin and the Little Girl

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1341531-More-Gender-Swap-Stories