*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gender Swap Stories
  2. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165514-Gender-Swap-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Gender Swap Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gender Swap Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Even the caped crusader was a victim of gender swaps, where even reality itself was altered so that he was, and always had been a female. Despite a vast variety of experiences as the opposite sex, often separated from his previous lifestyle, he would continue to cope with the ongoing humiliation.

Overwhelmed by suspicions of a possible terrorist attack on Gotham High School, the dark knight saw it as an opportunity to test out his latest machine, a shape-shift chamber, developed from the substance produced by Clayface, capable of transforming a human being perfectly. Unfortunately during the test, the machine malfunctioned, and he was left in the body of a young, teenage girl. Since the machine could not be fixed for at least three months, and with the help of Stephanie Brown, he decided to pose as the girl he had become, as a high school student, in an attempt to unfold the mysterious attack plot.

The Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane was an infamous psychiatric hospital with a terrible record and a horrifying reputation that would even drive the staff to the brink of insanity. After discovering an unknown source of power from within the walls, the caped crusader suddenly found himself in an alternate reality, where he was a female, and he worked as a rookie security guard at the dreaded asylum. With the intention to track the mysterious source, he decided to go with the flow, and posed as Kristy Osborn in order to enter the asylum undetected. Unfortunately however, some of the inmates had ideas of their own.

Over the course of two weeks, several young girls, all under the age of thirteen, mysteriously disappeared from Gotham city. Tracing the sources, the dark knight was eventually lead to the deadly pairing of Poison Ivy, a beautiful eco-terrorist obsessed with plants and botany, and Harley Quinn, a former psychiatrist obsessively fixated on one of her former patients, believing to be in love with him. During their encounter however, the duo revealed their true intentions, transforming the caped crusader into an exact replica of one of their victims, and adopting him as their own child.

An elusive adversary of the dark knight, Catwoman was an accomplished burglar with enigmatic intentions. She shared a confusing relationship with the caped crusader, often turning flirtatious and, occasionally, legitimately romantic. Despite this however, one fateful night, Catwoman retrieved a powerful device from the scientific laboratories, capable of transforming a human being entirely. Her twisted mind eventually developed a plot to completely humiliate her rival, and as a result, the dark knight was completely transformed, to the pleasure of the cat burglar.

So which story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Back to School

2. Security Issues

3. Preteen Horror

4. Kitty's New Partner

5. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165514-Gender-Swap-Stories