*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1553750-John-Rhys-Davies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: John Rhys-Davies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

John Rhys-Davies

    by: lolthrowaway
Swooping down, you wonder about the different ways you can try to possess him. It would be interesting to try sometime but for now, you think you'll just stick with the mouth and nose. Flying ahead of John Rhys-Davies, you see him starting to yawn and take the opportunity to rush into his open mouth and attempt to manifest yourself. When you next open your eyes, you feel significantly more corporeal. Guessing that it has worked, you look down and see that you are wearing black shoes and a crisp new suit with a vest. Grinning, you feel your face and after encountering a beard, hooked nose and an untidy mess of hair, you decide that you have indeed managed to possess him. Whooping, you take the moment to bask in how great the sensation is.

"This is amazi... Whoa, I sound so different!" you say as you shout out in your new deep voice. Enjoying the feeling of how strong he is, you decide to continue walking, just taking in all the sights and sounds in addition to just being John Rhys-Davies. Breaking into a jog, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go back to John's home

*Noteb*
2. Visit somebody

*Noteb*
3. Just have fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolthrowaway (UN: lolthrowaway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1553750-John-Rhys-Davies