*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2194944-Ramsey-adds-to-the-growing-chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Ramsey adds to the growing chaos.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ramsey adds to the growing chaos.

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Ramsey, having been very aware of the events so far couldn't help but smile to himself, unlike the last couple hundreds of years this guy wastes no time when getting to the fun. And telling from his view currently at this girls snatch,this kid was definitely having fun. Wanting to spice up the scene a tad, Ramsey began searching the crowd looking for a target, two men pitching large tents as they got off to Arron and his new pal was his first choice.

Escaping from his book form in Chloe's bra, Ramsey quickly ran over and jumped into the larger of the two men, effortlessly taking control. Clutching the man's member, Ramsey play along. "God this so hot dude," Ramsey said attempting to imitate his host. "Oh yeah man.." the man next to Ramsey said quicking the pace of his hand, not looking at Ramsey.

"Aye! Look at me when you speak to me!" Ramsey suddenly blurted out as he pulled his hands out of his pants, punching the man next to him square in his jaw sending him staggering. "What the fuck!?" The man yelled jumping back at Ramsey, hand cocked into a fist. "You wouldn't hit a girl would you?" Ramsey responded swolling his hosts Adam's apple and pulling his host's pants down revealing a new pair of lips between the man's legs.

"What the hell?!" yelled the man as he fell on the ground recoiling at the sight. "What are you doing babe? Get up and pound this," Ramsey said lustfully in his very feminine voice as he completely change his host's Y chromosome into other X changing his host's body completely into a woman right in front of the man on the ground. http://tinyurl.com/hm6w8wm

Laughing maniacally, Ramsey moaned forced his new cunt into dripping arousal in front of the entire somewhat panicked crowd. "Who whats to get some of this?!" Ramsey yelled into the crowd as his host's new sex dripped down his new slender legs onto the ground.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2194944-Ramsey-adds-to-the-growing-chaos