*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2193737-Chloe-the-raven-haired-girl-with-the-large-ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Chloe, the raven haired girl with the large ass on the dance floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chloe, the raven haired girl with the large ass...

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Flying towards his victim Arron wasted no time and shoved his entire body past Chloe's lacy black thong and into her glorious ass, causing Chloe groan loudly as she lurched forward. Attending to clutch her ass behind her to stop Arron's attempt, failing she plummeted face first onto the ground as Arron finished his possession.

Waking up, Arron felt Ramsey's notebook rematerialize between the new cushy mounds of flesh below himself, pulling his new slender shoulders further onto the ground. Groggy, Arron stood up holding his head and waved to the worried crowd gathered around him to signal that he ok. Taking the wave as a signal the crowd dispersed back to their usual business.

"Babe are you ok?" The man who Chloe was previously grinding on asked putting a hand on Arron's shoulder.

"Ah..fuck..I'm more than ok.." Arron said pawing at Chloe's rear, grinding his new dainty hands into his new jiggly asset, careful not to slid a finger into his new bodies womanhood.

"Uh..babe want are doing?" The man asked, clearly excited as Arron's new bodies eyes instinctively darted towards the man's growing bulge.

"God..I'm fucking getting off!" Arron yelled past the blaring noise of the newest song screaming in his ears. "Either fuck off or get off!" Arron screamed shoving a hand into Chloe's white boy shorts and moaning as he found Chloe's clit between her thong. "What the hell is wrong with you the man yelled as he walked away from Arron, now masturbating right in the middle the dance floor attracting many onlookers. One of which approached Arron, a short somewhat familiar curvy brunette with large breasts and similar tatooes started kissing him.

Certainly not the to squander an opportunity, Arron began stripping Chloe's body and return this mystery woman's advances as he wrapped tongues with the woman. "Ah..fuck you don't..know.. how long I've.. ahh.. been waiting for this luv," the brunette said in a distinct English tone as finished undressing herself between lustfully moans. Arron doing like wise stripped Chloe's body naked and continued his encounter with this woman, loving the cheers and yelling the crowd was adding as they roamed each other's bodies on the ground until..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2193737-Chloe-the-raven-haired-girl-with-the-large-ass