*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2193665-Test-out-your-possession-powers-again-on-someon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Test out your possession powers again on someone you know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Test out your possession powers again on someon...

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Grinning maliciously Arron looked down at his new friend in his hands and closed the possessed paper back, shoving it into his coat jacket. Walking down the sidewalk, Arron's mind raced with endless possibilities, the world Ramsey opened to him was endless and he couldnt be more grateful to him. Not wanting to squander his newest gift he set upon looking for his first victim in his renewed life. The archivements he accomplished so far in his early life will pale in comparison to the goals he will begin striving towards today.

Nearing the hotel his friends and family bought him for his week long birthday bash, Arron continued to walk by his holiday accommodation. He had no interest in returning to his previous life, his world is now far wider than the one he left behind to waste it on his old mundane life. Speaking of a new wider life, Arron was suddenly distracted as couple of young women in their early 20's ran by him giggling into the club he just walked past.

Seeing this as his first opportunity to cause a little bit of chaos and maybe fulfill some long time fantasies of his, Arron snuck into a nearby alley way to change. Copping one last feel of his crotch, Arron and Ramsey's book vanished leaving Arron's clothes behind. Flying into the crowded night club Arron was instantly meet with hundreds of bodies dancing and drinking. Women grinding, Lights flashing, it was a blur of sex and alcohol.

Attempting to scour the club to find the three women, Arron finally noticed them. A slender woman with short black hair and a sleeve on her right arm grinding her large rear on a fairly built guy. Looking around Arron noticed another woman, a blond with large supple breasts currently pounding away a drink at the bar, clearly on her way to having a good night. And finally the last member of the trio Arron was having difficulty finding on the main floor, perhaps she was in the restroom he wasn't sure.

Satisfied with his options, Arron decided his host shall be..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2193665-Test-out-your-possession-powers-again-on-someon