*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2284094-Ramsey-possessing-a-hooker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Ramsey possessing a hooker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ramsey possessing a hooker.

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
         "You need to be saving that for the boys baby.." Ramsey said smirking as he took a sip from the red plastic cup in his hands full of wine with his new vessel's dark red lips before looking down at his curvy body and grabbing his rack, threatening to spill out from the tight black tank and ruin his somewhat gothic, somewhat slutty looking college girl motif   he was pulling off. "Dammit.. I should've seen this coming, of course the hooker of all people wouldn't be wearing a damn bra. .." Ramsey grumbled, lifting his impressive rack before taking a seat next to Arron at the bar.

"Don't see the big deal, I feel girls always over exaggerate these anyway..." Arron said pausing briefly before taking a few glances around before dragging Tiffani's knockers out of her hot pink bra to let them bounce and knock into each other in the open air. "Plus..ugh.. this shit feels amazing.." Arron said giggling in Tiffani's cute but somewhat slurred voice as he happily watched as Tiffani's Double D's collided with one another sending a waves of pleasure as Tiffani's chest rippled with every slosh from Arron. "You say that now, but when you have lived a couple dozen lives as a woman you learn quickly that these mommies get heavy..!" Arron exclaimed as he motioned the college hooker's well painted black nails to lift up his new D-cups pulling shoulders his to the counter beneath him.



         "Dozens? Just how old are you?" Arron questioned before having a finger wagged at him by Ramsey, "Na a ah.. A girl never reveals her age..but just know kid I've spent many years in women's bodies..some for you know a bit.." Ramsey said, trailing off momentarily to wrap his new dainty fingers around the girl's breasts pushing them up to emphasize him point before continuing, "And others..much like this girl's mom, decades.." Ramsey said licking the girl's cherry flavored lips as he reminisced. "Decades? Wait..don't tell me.." Arron started before quickly finding his answer from the hot possessed goth girl in-front of him as she smiled. "Oh..yeah mate..In every hole in every which way,,But don't worry once get a cock shoved up there you'll be singing a different tune.." Ramsey said as he slyly snuck a few fingers behind him and into the waistband of the girl's frilly panties concealing his bodies perk white ass.

"I don't kno..oh god..excuse me.." Arron said before feeling his insides churn as a fart escaped him causing his heart shaped ass to jiggle considerably underneath him. "Oh that fine.. I'll be sure to help control yourself, can't have such a cute girl like you wondering around without manners huh?" Ramsey smiling as he grew closer to Arron, shoving his breasts squarely in his shorter, more altered line on sight on the bar stool.



Conflicted, Arron wasn't sure how he felt about Ramsey's offer.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Arron complies with Ramsey for curiosities sake.

*Noteb*
2. Arron objects

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2284094-Ramsey-possessing-a-hooker