*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2201702-Tiffani-the-drunk-blond-with-large-knockers-at
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Tiffani, the drunk blond with large knockers at the bar.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiffani, the drunk blond with large knockers at...

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Seeing as this woman was all alone, Arron decided she would be an excellent target considering the crowd surrounding around him, those massive mammaries trapped in that pink frilly laced bra wasn't a turn off either. Striding towards the drunk blond, Arron carefully crouched down and and aimed his body towards the woman's substantial plumbers crack and took a deep breath. Flying into Tiffani, Arron could hear grunting and panting from above him as the blond attempted to force her spread ass cheeks closed.

Failing, Tiffani shook heavily as her last feeling was the warm dampness of her crotch as an orgasm washed over her. Flicking his eyes open Arron slammed his new bodies fists onto the counter as he unknowingly felt the remnants of Tiffani's out of body orgasm. Attracting attention from a nearby couple, Arron mumbled an excuse while he downed the last of Tiffani's fourth beer and burping considerably as he slammed the empty container onto the counter.

"God..This body is drunk beyond hope but fuck.." Arron trailed off as he slid a hand past Tiffani's black high waisted pants. "She sure is horny." Arron grinned as he a carefully polished fingernail around the outer rim of Tiffani's sex. "Ma'am what are doing?!" A voice lit up behind him. Turning around, Arron was met faced to face with....

You have the following choices:

1. Ramsey possessing a hooker.

*Noteb*
2. A security guard.

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/2201702-Tiffani-the-drunk-blond-with-large-knockers-at