*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395207-Naruto-is-Inos-Work-Bitch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: Ino needs help at her parent's flower shop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto is Ino's Work Bitch

    by: jedsho1234
"I need some help at my parents' flower shop and am choosing you to give me that help. What a lucky guy, right?" Ino grinned.

"Oh yes, so lucky." Naruto sarcastically replied. "But alright, lead the way."

Naruto was nervous as he followed after Ino. She recruited him to help in her parents' flower shop somewhat regularly.

The first time she recruited him had been about two years ago. Ino had carefully observed his behavior around Sakura and noticed he had submissive tendencies. The more she watched, the more she determined he was submissive and instantly took advantage of the fact. That first time she approached him to help in the flower shop she was wearing a particularly low cut tank top that her boobs were practically spilling out of. When he originally tried to turn her down she knocked him to the ground then put her boot on his face and started grinding his head into the ground until he agreed. After he agreed, she made him kiss the sole of her boot before she would remove it from his face.

So that started Naruto's somewhat regular service at Ino's parents' flower shop. Usually when he helped out, a ton of boxes, flowers and heavy pots would be waiting for him to move. The labor was backbreaking and long, and while doing it, Ino would make him take care of her. He would fetch her a drink or make her a sandwich during his "breaks" and then go back to backbreaking labor for which he wouldn't get paid anything.

But every now and then, he would get to the shop and everything would be put away. During those times Ino would close up the shop and make Naruto physically serve her. He had worshiped her tight ass, feet, boobs... really every inch of her body. He had also licked her pussy and ass (along with her feet), had been trampled beneath her, whipped, flogged, bound... You name it, Ino had most likely done it to him.

During those times, Ino always demeaned him and made sure Naruto remembered he was her bitch. She even liked to joke around and tease him that one of these times she was going to literally make him her slave. She never appeared to be serious when she said that, but it was always in the back if Naruto's mind.

"Ready to work hard for me Naruto?" Ino smirked over her shoulder at him as they reached the shop."

Naruto nodded his head and walked into the shop.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395207-Naruto-is-Inos-Work-Bitch