*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395212-Most-of-the-Women-Naruto-Knows-are-in-the-Shop
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: All of Naruto's kunoichi friends are mysteriously "shopping" in the shop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Most of the Women Naruto Knows are in the Shop

    by: jedsho1234
Naruto was surprised, to say the least, when he entered the shop to find all of his kunoichi friends shopping. There were the kunoichis who were about his same age: Sakura, Hinata, Tenten and Temari; some older Konoha kunoichi's he had befriended: Tsunade, Shizune, Kurenai and Anko; some other kunoichis from other villages: Kamui and Samui from Kumo, and Mei (Kiri's Mizukage); and even a non-kunoichi, Ayume from Ichiraku's ramen stand, was here. It was odd for Naruto to have about 75 to 80 percent of the women he had ever befriended to all be in the same moderately sized shop at once.

The strangest thing was though, not one of them acknowledged him. They just went about their shopping. He could see one of the Kumo kunoichis or older kunoichis not acknowledging his entrance, he wasn't all that close with a lot of them, but he was close with the kunoichis his age. Sakura, Hinata and Tenten always made it a point to greet him whenever they see him out in public. Sakura especially went out of her way to say hi because she had gotten all the gritty details of his childhood from him. Yet right now she was ignoring him like everyone else...

"Follow me to the back Naruto." Ino commanded. Naruto followed Ino to the back room while trying to figure out what was going on.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395212-Most-of-the-Women-Naruto-Knows-are-in-the-Shop