*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395251-Naruto-Inos-Pathetic-Bitch-Will-Serve-Her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
This choice: The shop is empty, looks like Ino wants Naruto's physical service  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naruto, Ino's Pathetic Bitch, Will Serve Her

    by: jedsho1234
Naruto nervously noted that the shop was completely tidy and empty as he walked in... which meant...

Not surprisingly, Ino locked the door behind him.

"On your hands and knees Naruto." Ino ordered.

Naruto offered no resistance and instantly got down on all fours.

"Hahaha, I love being reminded of how pathetic you are." Ino chuckled. "Not even a second of hesitation. What a bitch."

Naruto flushed pink with embarrassment but didn't say anything... there was nothing he could say because Ino was 100 percent right. He was pathetic. He was one of the most powerful people in the entire world and he was Ino's bitch. She did not have the physical power to make him do whatever she wants, but he did not have the mental willpower to tell her no. He truly was pathetic.

"Say it for me Naruto, tell me you're my pathetic bitch." Ino ordered with a smug grin.

"I'm your pathetic bitch Ino." Naruto mumbled.

"Louder, clearer and with more energy!"

"I'M YOUR PATHETIC BITCH INO!" Naruto enthusiastically cheered which caused Ino to start laughing at him.

"Hahaha, yes you are. Thank me for turning you into my pathetic bitch."

"Thank you Ino for turning me into your pathetic bitch." Naruto said in as sincere a voice as he could muster. This was truly humiliating...

"You're welcome Naruto. You're lucky I'm nice enough to use you, because a worthless man like you doesn't really provide any value to me. I use you out of the kindness of my heart because I know you exist to serve."

Naruto dropped his head. He provided plenty of value to Ino. He had saved her and her family a ton of money with all the free manual labor he had done for her, not to mention he pampered her whenever she wanted! But he didn't dare point that out. Ino would not appreciate it...

"Ahem, I'm waiting on a thank you for my generosity." Ino said with an annoyed glare.

"Thank you for being kind enough to use me Ino."

"Kami you're such a pathetic man." Ino laughed. "You're going to be here extra late tonight, so you can cancel any plans you had for the night.

Luckily for Naruto, he had no plans tonight so he didn't have to come up with an excuse for anyone why he ditched them. He wondered what all Ino was going to have him do today...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1395251-Naruto-Inos-Pathetic-Bitch-Will-Serve-Her