*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1284027-You-went-through-a-portal-before-landing
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814525
Half dragon half human but stonger than both.
This choice: You went through a portal before landing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You went through a portal before landing.

    by: kamper
Unknown to you, you passed through an ancient device known as a portal. Portals could send one anywhere, even places two feet away or forward in time via a parallel reality. However in the case of unconsciousness or someone else opening the portal you could be sent anywhere at random with virtually no way of tracking you or knowing yourself how to get back. No one had ever come back from a trip through the portals before, when sent to an unknown at least.

So you plunged through the portal that went to…

You have the following choices:

1. Fairy Tail (the Anime)

*Noteb*
2. The Terminator series.

*Noteb*
3. High school of the dead.

*Noteb*
4. Baki the Grappler.

5. More...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1284027-You-went-through-a-portal-before-landing