*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She keeps growing
  2. Yes
  3. Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1202117-She-keeps-growing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: She keeps growing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She keeps growing

    by: thedude
"Oooooo" Rouge groping herself her z cup boob felt so good they are soft almost like memory foam "I like my new fun balloons, And you know what you do with balloons you blow them up big." Rouge looks outside at the city "Ya that what I will do I'll crush that city" Rouge goes to the center of the city "This spot will be do." Rouge starts thinking about her breast growing. Her ones z cup breast now was the size of bean bag chairs "Well that won't do i need to be bigger." and then she grew to the size of a one ton pick up. people around her was staring at her. one dude said "What in the hell look at thos titties there huge!" Rouge love the fact people was staring at her and she grew some more now as big as a house. "I Hope you all are liking the show cause I'm just getting started." The people watch in aw as her breast got bigger and bigger. "Yes this feels so good! Bigger my babys grow bigger!" The bigger her breast got the more horny she got and she starts to finger herself causing her to swell faster. Now taking up a city block and crushing cars and trucks the growing kept going and getting faster. "AHH AHH YES SO BIG BUT I KNOW I CAN GET MUCH BIGGER GROW GROW GROW!!!!" Doubling in size by the sec Rouge was huge vary huge, Her expanding fun balloons started to in-gulp every thing Houses people cars trucks buildings streets every where all you could see is Rouge boobs "HA HA HA I'm about 1/2 the size of the city that might be big enough but I want more and more and to be bigger then the earth and beyond!"

You have the following choices:

1. Keep growing

*Noteb*
2. With all her lust she passes out and wakes up in a space ship

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1202117-She-keeps-growing