*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes
  2. Magic
  3. Nothing just her big ol titties
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1201780-Yes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes

    by: thedude
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* *SLAM* *Yawn* Rouge wakes up "What time is it?" The clock said 8:00PM "Hmm it about dark I'll need to go over my plans." Rouge gets out some notebooks and opens them. inside there a blueprint of a mansion Telling where all the trip wires laser and trap are. You see Rouge was in there at one time they were having a auction she went there to case the place and made notes of it. On the third floor there's a safe not a big one but it has a lot of locks on it. This is why Rouge want whats in there it must be important.
"I Bet there's some nice jewels in there and they will be mine!" Rouge grabs her thief tools and flew off. While flying she scouts around to see where the cops were at so she can make her move. she get to the mansion and goes to the top of the roof "I'm on top of the room with the safe." Rouge walks to the side of the mansion to see a window. In that window she sees the safe. she checks the window for traps there's a alarm on it. and it look like if one would open the window it will trigger. "I got just the thing for that" She pulls out a glass cutter and cuts a hole big enough to get her hands in to disarm the trap and she does. then she opens the window and claims on the wall. she throws a smoke bomb on the floor to see if there's any laser beams there is Rouge then grabs some mirrors and place the over the lasers. there's no trip wires in here and all that's left is the safe. "There you are." Rouge walks up to the safe and gets to work. The locks are vary tough and take Rouge 2hours to complete. "Now lets see what you have." The safe opens and there's a symbol floating in it. "What is this?" The symbol look like 2 spheres growing but they stay the same size it glow a dim green "Well whatever it is I'm taking it. I worked to hard not to." Rouge went to grab it but is went inside her. "What the fuck?" then her dd Breast grew to a e cup "Oh! I like this." Rouge gets out of there and goes back home. At home she goes to the bathroom to see how she looks with thees bigger tits.
Her suit was skin tight around her bust and looked like her suit was going to rip. Rouge did like how she looked with her breast bigger. "Let's have a better look at you." Rouge take off her top to see her big bust her boobs where just right. "I wonder what that thing was." Then Rouge started to think about her boobs growing. And then her tits started to swell up Rouge looked at her breast and was excited. "Wow look at that there growing so fast! How big can they get?" her boob went from a e cup to a z in 5sec flat "OH so nice should I test how big I can get?"

You have the following choices:

1. She keeps growing

*Noteb*
2. She stops for now and makes a new bra

3. she grows her breast a little bite then goes back to sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1201780-Yes