*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Keep growing
  2. She keeps growing
  3. Yes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1202280-Keep-growing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Keep growing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Keep growing

    by: thedude
"OH This feels so good." Rouge lusted as she grew bigger. The people started to evacuate the city as Rouge's breast were now 2/3 the size of the city. Rouge kept fingering herself making the growth that much faster. "AH I'm about to cum!" She came and her boobs flatten the city seeing that her breast was now 2times bigger then it. Rouge could see the clouds in her face that was how high she was from the ground. In the distends she saw some mountains that was bigger then her. "Ha I will flatten them as well grow my breast get bigger!" And grow they did expanding across the plans crushing every thing in her way. The intents feeling that she was getting from her breast inflating was driving her bonkers making her just wanting more and more to grow bigger she couldn't get enough "Oh I'm so horny Ah!" She gropes what she can of her blimps her tits are so soft and squishy even with the size that there at they stay soft. Now same size of the mountain she grow and starts to feel it going in-between her breast. This just turns her on more."It's like a giant cock In-between my breast mmm too bad I'll crush it like every thing else!" As she grew her nipples rubes against the sides of the mountain making her wet "Oh MY GOD This feels wonderful so sensitive my nipples are makes me want someone to rum them forever while I grow. Who could I get to ride my massive blimps forever with me and rub my nipples? I'll need 2 one for each tit." *Boom" The mountain snaps in haft "Aw I was having fun with that oh well I need some people to rub my massive nipples for me hmm but who?"

You have the following choices:

1. Some how she gets Amy and Sally to do this

*Noteb*
2. Keep growing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thedude (UN: yucks6900 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/1202280-Keep-growing