*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2953204-Chilling-together-on-the-couch-sexily
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Huge, but not unmanageable while within the comfort of Rouge's home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Chilling together on the couch, sexily...

    by: MagicMaster667
"Well, wouldn't it be fitting if we put on a movie or something, while we get cozy on this couch, eh Knux?" Suggested Rouge, preferring that if they were to begin experimenting with her new abilities, they were in a setting familiar to her.

"No objections from me, gurl. Ready when you are."


Rouge clapped wirh her hands and called out into the room to activate her luxurious home cinema setup.

Quickly the lighting of the room dimmed, a panel in the wall flipped to reveal a massive tv-screen along with sets of speakers appearing around the room for full 7.1.4 surround sound.

As all the parts of her expensive setup appeared, Rouge took much joy in announcing each part, and explaining all their descriptions and specifications to her guest.

Knuckles was impressed, and said as much, remembering that Rouge apparently was a bit of a tech-enthusiast type. (Though he secretly thought it was all a bit over-done.)


Rouge made her way onto the unoccupied end of the couch, making exaggerated hip sways as she walked, before sitting down, being cushioned by a bunch of pillows.

Rouge signaled that she wanted Knuckles to out his head on her lap.

Knuckles shuffled around, and soon enough found himself nestled atop Rouge's mighty thighs whilst some of her chest pushed against his head.


"Any suggestions for a good movie to stream, Knux?" Rouge asked as her smart-TV system booted up.

"I 'unno. Anything will do, Rouge." he responded, not bothering too even look at the screen, instead resting on her comfy lap, eyes closed.

"Oki-dokie, dude. Chao in Space 2: Perfect Chaos Strikes Back for the 20th time it is then!" Rouge announced with an excited giggle; "Have you seen it before?" she asked, trying to look at him, but finding that her boobs were big to the point totally obstructing her view of Knuckle's face.

"Uh, no. And... shouldn't I have seen the first one first though?" He responded, sounding honestly a bit worried.

Rouge reassured him it was fine either way; "Pfft yeah, you kinda should. But, like, the sequel is way better than the first one. It'll be fine."


Rouge told her system to start up their selected movie with some voice-commands she blurted out.

Soon enough Chao in Space 2 started playing to an excited and enthusiastic Rouge and an, at most, mildly interested Knuckles.


The pair's movie-watching/chilling session then takes a turn however...
But a turn in what way...?

You have the following choices:

1. A bored Knuckles wants Rouge's boobs to be a bit bigger and surpringly it works!

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2953204-Chilling-together-on-the-couch-sexily