*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2952767-The-wish-wasnt-grsnted-the-way-shed-hoped
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: She casts a spell, and Rouge gets cursed!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The wish wasn't grsnted the way she'd hoped.

    by: MagicMaster667
"Hmm. Well, I've got a genie at my side now, it seems..." Rouge said aloud to her newest and most exciting 'treasure' in a long time.

"Yep, miss ass-lady. That's what I just saaaaiiddd." The cow filled in, as Rouge monologued to her.

"*Sigh* My name isn't ass-lai... Anyway, as I was saying: Now that I have someone to grant wishes for me, I am of course quite curious to see if this really works, eh...?" Rouge explained as she slowly walked around the room, segwaying into what she'd actually wish for.


There was a short pause as Rouge waited for her wish-granting genie to respond and start wish-granting her wants.

Rouge looked towards Sophie, who sat ontop the closed treasure chest and dangled her legs, looking up at the ceiling.

Sophie noticed her new captor's frustrated glare as she met it with a confused look.

Rouge realised her magical partner had no comment to add, and cleared her throat; "Ahem! Well what I want now is for you to work your magic on me now, miss-y."

"Well why didn't you just saaaaayy sooo?? You act weird, Rouge. He he he!" Sophie resonded back in a sassy way.

Rouge thought the cow she was trying to request a wish from was by far acting much weirder than her, but kept that to herself.


The genie looked at Rouge from where she was sitting, swirled her finger around as small yellow stars appeared from her fingertip.

"Tit'n'assthigg. Wishthoughtia. Maxima!"

Sophie then shouted as she pointed at Rouge, followed by magical swooshing sounds heading towards the spell recipient which created dramatic smoke clouds to appear as the spell "landed" on Rouge.


Rouge coughed from the the smoke; "Wh-what the crap did you do!? I hadn't even wished for anything yet!" She yelled in protest.

"Well, that's isn't my problem right now, ass-lady! He he!" Sophie slowly became translucent, as the disobedient trickster retreated back into her lamp in a trail of smoke until Rouge could call her back out again.

But Rouge wouldn't have the time for that in the coming moments she'd find.

As Sophie had almost entirely disappeared, Rouge faintly heard her voice again; "Oh, and a friend of yours is waiting at the door right now, by the way. I'm sure they'll really love your body...~"

Rouge was confused by the slightly ominous comment, but she did hear her doorbell ring a few seconds after Sophie had told her there'd be a guest arriving.

And what was that she said about them "loving her body"? That genie must've just been toying with her, saying weird stuff like that, Rouge thought.

As she walked to the door to let her apparent "friend of hers" in, she did oddly feel her suit clingly oddly to her curves.

'Did it get smaller just now or something?' Rouge wondered.
'No, must just be my imagination. That weird girl just made me nervous with her fake spells.'


Rouge opened the door to her lair, and there stood...!

You have the following choices:

1. Knuckles! (& Knuckles.)

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2952767-The-wish-wasnt-grsnted-the-way-shed-hoped