*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweaty Feet and a Lust for More
  2. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1242931-Sweaty-Feet-and-a-Lust-for-More
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sweaty Feet and a Lust for More

    by: WorgenFreeMan
Ashley was wearing a thin white hoodie, tight jeans, and her typical skate shoes. Inside of those shoes were her petite feet which were sweating immensely in the Summer heat, exactly as she wished. Her toenails were unpainted, yet Ashley was fervent in her belief that her cute pudgy toes would cause any girl with a foot fetish to go wild for her.

There were three girls at the Skate Park. The first practicing on her longboard was Pamela, a short, thin, and light skinned girl with surprisingly large feet, Ashley assumed they were size 8. They both knew each other, often displaying their skills to each other. Whenever Pamela was in school wearing flip-flops, Ashley knew her feet were made to be worshiped. Her right foot had a longer second toe, her left foot had a shorter second toe. Ashley always enjoyed Pamela, often explaining how her feet have such character and variety on each foot. Pamela may not even have a foot fetish, but Ashley knew she would enjoy having her feet worshiped.

The second girl Ashley also knew well, her name was Sapphire. A tall lanky girl, her dark feet were long yet had short toes. In gym class she complained of how her feet stunk like cheese after exercising, something Ashley knew the club would be interested in. If she could show Sapphire that her foot odor would be praised in the Girls' Foot Club, she may accept. Plus, those long feet could use a nice rubbing...

The third girl Ashley only knew by name. Her name was Erica, a new student who fled from Highland Secondary due to issues surrounding people becoming infatuated with her feet. While Ashley's never seen her feet, she was definitely interested. Although Erica would be the hardest catch due to her history, her feet may prove to being as beautiful as they are said to be. No wonder she was hiding in the skate park with her shoes on, even though she did not look like the skater type.

Ashley continued, skateboard in hand, into the skate park to perform some tricks and gain the others' attention. She had a plan, if one of the girls gave her their attention, she could feign her feet being extremely sore. This would allow her to detect any hints of a foot fetish. If not, she would have them perform some tricks, and hopefully convince them that a foot massage would do them some good. For Erica, she would have to think of something else...

As Ashley performs some flips and railing, who's attention does she manage to grab?

You have the following choices:

1. Pamela

*Noteb*
2. Sapphire

3. Erica

*Noteb*
4. Isabella is seen with one of her recruits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorgenFreeMan (UN: turianagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1242931-Sweaty-Feet-and-a-Lust-for-More