*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/2589642-Pamela-and-Jody
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Pamela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pamela and Jody

    by: 1119642
Pamela looked over to see this happen and waved, "Hey Ashley, Nice move!" she called in a friendly tone, waiving her over.

"Thanks" Ashley responded skating over to her, "how've you been Pam" she started when she noticed a 2nd girl standing by her friend.

"I've just been showing my Cousin around" Pamela motioned to the other girl, "Jody, this is Ash, shes cool and a great skater" Jody was short with long black hair and pale skin, but was quite good looking for a skater girl, she wore a red flannel shirt and some sweat pants, what caught Ashley's eye most of all were her beat up sneakers that appeared to be a size 7. "Nice to meet you!" Ashley said. Jody smiled back, "Thanks nice to meet you to, Pam here was trying to show me all the best places to loiter around, we just moved into the neighborhood so i figured whynot"


"Ha, I hear ya, so you wanna show me some of your board skills?" Ashley inquired. Jody shrugged, "I don't know, my feet kinda feel worn out, me and Pam have been going for over an hour already" she added. Unbelievable, this could be a golden opportunity to rub her feet. Maybe even Pamela's too!

"Yeah my feet are kinda sore too" Ashley added, "Guess i really should stop wearing sneakers with no socks my feet get all sweaty and sore." Jody's head perked up as if suddenly interested by what Ash said...Maybe she could work with this.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Offer Jody a foot massage

*Noteb*
2. Ashley teases with her feet more to get a reaction

*Noteb*
3. Focus on Pamela

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1119642 (UN: j1119642 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/2589642-Pamela-and-Jody