*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erica
  2. Sweaty Feet and a Lust for More
  3. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1244742-Erica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Erica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Erica

    by: Dragonfly
Just as she had hoped, Erica was the one she managed to ensnare. She ran up to Ashley, eyes widened in admiration. “Wow!” Erica exclaimed. “Those were some pretty neat tricks you pulled off; it’s like you’re a real pro!” Ashley slung her skateboard over her shoulders trying to make a “cool” pose. “Thanks. I could show you if you want.” Ashley replied. “Really, you would?” Erica asked. “Of course I would.” Ashley said. “It’s not really pro-like to keep all the tricks to myself.” Erica’s face lit up at hearing this. “You’re so cool. What’s your name?” Erica asked. “It’s Ashley.” Ashley answered. “I’m Erica.” Erica replied.

Ashley showed Erica several skateboarding tricks and they quickly became friends; they went through increasingly difficult tricks which Erica performed with ease, but Ashley didn’t come here to play teacher, she was here to recruit Erica. Ashley showed Erica a trick she knew she couldn’t do, this was her chance. “This one’s pretty tough, are you ready?” Ashley asked. “I am.” Erica answered. “Remember to keep your feet in place.” Ashley warned her. Erica slid down the slope and cleared the hurdle; however while in midair her foot lost its grip on the skateboard and she hit the ground with a loud thud. Ashley rushed to Erica’s side and knelt by her. “Are you okay?” Ashley asked. “It’s just a couple of scratches.” Erica said. Ashley saw the soles of Erica’s shoes and smirked to herself. “I think it’s these shoes.” Ashley said grabbing one of Erica's feet. “The soles on them don’t give you a very good grip; let me get them off for you.”

Ashley quickly unlaced Erica’s shoes and tried to pull them off but Erica pulled them away. “I-I fine thank you…” Erica stammered. “I’ll try it again.” After a series of painful, repeated failures at Ashley’s trick, Erica could hardly move and had to be carried and lied down on the nearest bench. Ashley helped Erica out of her protective gear and sat near her feet. “How are you feeling?” Ashley asked. “It hurts…it hurts so bad…” Erica painfully responded. Erica was clutching her foot in pain. “Here, let me take a look at them.” Ashley said cradling her feet in her lap. “No…n-not my…not my feet.” Erica protested, but she didn’t have the strength to argue or even pull her feet away again. As Ashley pulled Erica’s shoes off her heart raced furiously, this was the closest she’s ever been to her feet; Ashley then began to tug at Erica’s ankle socks. “No…please leave my feet alone!” Erica pleaded. Ashley ignored her and pulled her socks off, finally revealing her sweaty, bare feet.

Erica had tanned, perfectly-shaped size 8 feet; they had fairly-rounded toes that were painted lime green, it’s no wonder the people at her school were head over heels for them. Ashley pulled Erica’s feet in for a closer look but Erica continued to struggle. “Stop it; what’s with everybody and my feet?!” Erica yelled out. Ashley quickly looked around ducked down. “Shhhh…be quiet, there still other people around; you want them to hear?” Ashley whispered. Erica glared at Ashley but knew she was right; the last thing she wanted was more people looking at her feet, it would be Highland Secondary all over again.

What does Ashley do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell her about the club

2. Massage her feet to calm her down

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1244742-Erica