*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your lab partner Monica
  2. In The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1335863-Your-lab-partner-Monica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
This choice: Your lab partner Monica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your lab partner Monica

    by: yyyyy
Right away John thought of Monica, the girl who sat next to him in science class. She was sweet, just a hint of sexy, and smart enough to really help them with their assignments. John had a huge crush on her, but then he thought back to last month when he really wanted Monica to invite him to her birthday party. He was just too shy to ask, and she probably would have said yes. For a girl he wanted to go out with, how could he put so little trust in her?

The ring was his chance to change all that. Once he arrived at school, John's first thought: "Monica is my girlfriend, and she is as wild about me as I am about her."

Of course, science wasn't until 3rd period, and John could barely wait. He could try to use the ring to zip forward through time, but he had a better idea for it. When the bell rang for each of his first two classes, he thought of the ring. "Nothing important is going to happen this hour that I could miss out on." Then he went to sleep at his desk, resting his head on his folded arms and turning his thoughts to his hot classmate. That was a very nice daydream, and a much better way to pass the time.

When second period dismissed, John bolted up. This was finally it. He ran over to the science lab, heart pounding all the way. Sure enough, just a minute later, in walks Monica, complete with a beaming smile on her face. She notices John's inviting look, then dashes over to her seat with a quick "Hey honey."

Then she pulls him in for a passionate kiss. John felt her glasses pressing against his nose, which was slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't care. Monica's kiss was so relaxing, as was the thought that the ring had definitely done its work. Running his hands down the young woman's dark, slick hair, he breaks contact with her lips just enough to offer some mesmerized words of encouragement, keenly hinting at the ring's power: "With you, I feel like we can do anything."

Monica put on a mischievous smile. She didn't have an ounce of evil in herself, but here was the boy she loved, trying to invite the grandest plan she could imagine. "Anything?"

"I'm serious, Monica. Anything." No doubt he wouldn't last ten more minutes without telling his new girlfriend the true power of the item he found earlier today. He wanted to make her happy above anything else right now, and showing her just how to make her wildest dreams come true would clearly do that. But first he wanted to get an idea of what those dreams were, and he wanted to know them before showing her the ring, to make sure that her wishes really were spontaneous and not forced. Then he leaned in to return the kiss.

Monica looked around. The teacher wasn't in the room yet, but they only had a couple minutes before the bell rang, and the two of them would get a referral for being overly affectionate in the classroom. As it was, some of the other classmates were already staring at the unusually passionate couple. Monica hurriedly broke the kiss, while continuing to stare into John's eyes and let her fantasy be known.

"Wouldn't it be great if..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yyyyy (UN: yyyyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1335863-Your-lab-partner-Monica