*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vicky is after the chickens again!
  2. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1257843-Vicky-is-after-the-chickens-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Vicky is after the chickens again!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vicky is after the chickens again!

    by: Unknown
A loud commotion suddenly erupts from outside. Sasha looks out the window and growls. “Speak of the devil.” “What is it?” You ask as she walks into the living room. “Vicky.” She says as she takes the shotgun above the fireplace and tosses it to you. “Know how to use that?” She asks. You shake your head. You never even held a gun, let alone fired one.


“Just point and pull the trigger, now come on!” She garbs your arm and drags you back into the kitchen and through the door. Tara doesn’t even get up. She just sits there, lazily lapping her milk. As Sasha pulls you onto the porch and down the stairs, you see the chickens running helter-skelter all over the place.


Out of one of the coops emerges an anthro fox, with bright orange fur covering the majority of her body. Her hands and feet were black, while her belly and chest were white. Long red hair hung from her head down to her shoulders. You couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was, and how luscious her body was, with wide hips, a trim waist and stomach, and breasts that had to be at least G-cup.


The vixen holds a chicken under each arm, and clutches an egg in her mouth. “Stop right there!’ shouts Sasha as she drags you up to the voluptuous specimen of a fox. “Drop ’em!’ Sasha orders, growling ferociously. Vicky sighs and sets both chickens down, before removing the egg from her mouth, holding in her hand.


“What does a girl have to do to get some breakfast around here?” She says annoyed. She then notices you and smirks. “Well, who’s this? A new addition to the Funny Farm?” Sasha bared her teeth, practically snarling. “He’s the new owner of the farm, and if you try to steal from us again, he’s going to give you a good blast-full of buckshot, and make a rug out of you!”


Vicky smirks and leans forward laying her hands and head on top of the shotgun you ha been pointing at her the whole time, her breasts hanging. “You wouldn’t do that to poor me, would you?” She flutters her eyelids in a cute way. You can’t help but stare transfixed, entangled in her mesmerizing beauty. “I……um………ah…..” You can only stutter as she pushes the gun away from her and comes very close to you, her breasts pressing against your chest. Sasha looks as though she is going to attack Vicky at any second.


“What do you say? Can’t I have just this one egg?” She holds up the egg between her thumb and index finger. “O…o…okay.” You manage to say. “But I don’t want anymore trouble from you for a good while, understand?” You say, suddenly speaking in an authorative to, but that quickly disappears when Vicky gives you a lick on the cheek. “Thanks, handsome.” she says as she gives you a smile and a wink, before turning and heading into the forest.


Sasha face-palms herself. “You’re just like your uncle!” She says as you head back to the house. “I always told him he was far too lenient with the pesky fox. Looks like her tricks work on humans too.” You spent the rest of the day meeting the other animals on the farm. For the most part, they seemed to happily accept you, except for Luna, who stayed sleeping in the barn all day.


That night……….


You have the following choices:

1. Vicky kidnaps you and takes you to her den

2. Vicky appears on your doorstep, injured

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1257843-Vicky-is-after-the-chickens-again