*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rise and Shine
  2. Go milk Bess
  3. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1296247-Rise-and-Shine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Wake Tara Up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rise and Shine

    by: GWriter
You decide to try and wake Tara up. Now, you knew that Tara didn't like you, but that was just a first impression. Maybe if you tried being nice to her, she'd warm up to you. You thought long and hard about how you were gonna wake her. You didn't want to just yell "WAKE UP, TARA!". Not only would she be mad at you, but Luna would most likely get mad as well. After some thinking you decide to try and rub her belly.

You start with some gentle strokes, and she started to purr. Then you start rubbing her stomach for real. Tara starts to stir around in her sleep, eventually waking up. When she sees you she sneers at you.

"What do you want?" she asks, her voice full of contempt.

You were about to get angry, but then you remember that promise you made to yourself about being nice to Tara. You then say "I just wanted to know why you had to drink all that milk. I took me a while to get it, you know." You tried to say that in the nicest way you could.

"Oh, that.", she said. "I just couldn't help myself, I guess. Sorry."

Okay, no sarcasm, no evil looks, and she said sorry. Looks like the "be nice" plan was working faster than you thought it would, assuming that it would work at all.

"Oh, and I wanted to say that I'm sorry for stepping on your tail last night." You figured that apologizing for that incident would help put the water under the bridge.

Tara's eyes widened at what you said. Nobody ever apologized to her before. It was weird because she never cared if somebody apologized to her, no matter how angry it made her. Now all of a sudden a guy she knew for barely a day is doing it to her. It made her feel a little better about the whole thing.

"It's okay," she said. "And I'm s... ss... sorry for being so mean. I'm just kind of... like that. You know. Mean."

Saying the word "Sorry" is one thing, but actually apologizing was a whole other thing for Tara.

"Well," you say. "Why are you like that? You know. Mean."

"I'd rather not talk about it," she answered. She then lets out a yawn and goes back to sleep.

Well, Tara's finally starting to warm up to you. What now?

You have the following choices:

1. Go tell Sasha about the milk.

2. Go shear Jane.

*Noteb*
3. Vicky is at the chickens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1296247-Rise-and-Shine