*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834100-Haruhi-Fart-Torture/cid/1242626-A-welcome-and-dangerous-arrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834100
Welcome in Haruhi Suzumiya's world where some people are gassy
This choice: You : tiny size ; Mikuru : normal size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A welcome and dangerous arrival

    by: Volcanods
Today is a day like any other. You got up, you're dressed, went away to school, returned home and collapsed on your bed yourself. You look at the ceiling of your room that displays a pattern of blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds. As always, hope you live a life far more interesting, far from the worries of life today, the obligations associated with the school and much more exciting, other than the daily grind that you constantly perpetuate. You decide when to bundle up in your blanket and close your eyes a moment, the land of dreams is by far the most beautiful place in which every human being has the right to go.

In dreams, you feel soar, free as air and spectator of a unique world that only you can see. The lights do not stop to change color, the northern lights continue to illuminate the space, the sun brings you a little more heat you lack in the real world, the planets engage in a ballet worthy of larger ones. You catch yourself admiring the seven wonders of the world together in one place, to envy your place seeing people from the bottom running without taking time to enjoy life. You enjoy every image that this world offers you, knowing that reality will sooner or later catch up you.

Suddenly, the scene with a beautiful landscape cracks, breaks into a thousand pieces, leaving you in a abyssal world where only your body brings a bit of bright color. You search desperately the road which will bring you to your dream but you're scared when you hear thousands of voices that call you.

- Co.........me............on.............!

Then it is your turn to fall, to stop plans to begin to fall toward the abyss that lies below you. The sound of voices intensifies, prevent you to think about anything else. In the more you fall, at the voices become clearer, as a train advancing at high speed in your direction. The dark background gives place gradually to thousands of images in sequence and appear to come from the depths of the pit of darkness that you explore. a point of light illuminates your world and is growing very fast. You are so completely blinded by the white world and deafened by the sound of voices which had completely asserted.

- Come On !

You get up with a start of your dream, a little shaken by the strangeness of your ephemeral way in this world. You notice that you no longer have your blanket over you. You say you were very busy during your sleep. But seconds later, you can not explain the disappearance of your bed, much less why you're already dressed. You'll only now beginning to recover from your dream and to analyze the world around you.

The sun brightens the room already with its rays of light passing through the only window facing outward. The few vessels of a tea accompany the dozens of books that make up the library. The picture on the wall is still white with chalk, despite the passage of the brush which can distinguish its course. A table in the middle of the room surrounded by several chairs can be admired through the glass portion of the top of the single door of the room, hiding the computer behind.

You understand fast enough that you are in a school. But something is strange: everything you were able to identify you seems very oversized. You try to consider all the possibilities that could explain these vision problems. the glasses? no, you don't wear. A mirage? no, you do not seem to be in the desert. A hallucination? Mmm ... maybe you check in pinching but your pain does not seem to change much.

All these questions are erased from your mind when you feel a little shake very fast. Then another ... and yet another ... and more ... Louder and longer. You don't dare move, frightened by the tremors heralding the approach of something. After many seconds of anguish, the shaking stops suddenly and the handle of the door that you had seen it before moving. The door opens, allowing you to see the cause of these earthquakes.

Small brown shoes accompany a pair of white socks, hiding some of the long thin legs. The whole is dominated by a short skirt of blue sky accompanying a uniform white student. These few clothes do not hide any of the voluptuous form of this being, at the bust very rounded and buttocks bounced. And these attractive parts are more highlighted by a long and beautiful hair. You finally recognize who has all these features : it's Mikuru Asahina.

It's a dream which become reality. You remember the days when you watch episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. You're surprised to find that the ideal girlfriend would be that girl that is sweet and awkward : Mikuru. There's only a problem : The Mikuru that you see is a bit big ... very big ... even tremendous. It was really Mikuru who triggers this earthquakes. That's when the real becomes obvious: it's not that she's huge, it's you who is tiny. You understand when you notice that you actually find yourself on a chair. Given the immensity of the chair, you estimate that you have to do only 1 / 5 inches high. Mikuru continue to shake the ground at every step, scaring you more and more. And it's then that ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Volcanods (UN: volcanods at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Volcanods has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834100-Haruhi-Fart-Torture/cid/1242626-A-welcome-and-dangerous-arrival