*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834100-Haruhi-Fart-Torture/cid/1632174-You-and-Haruhi--normal-size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834100
Welcome in Haruhi Suzumiya's world where some people are gassy
This choice: You and Haruhi : normal size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You and Haruhi : normal size

    by: Unknown
You open your eyes, you find yourself sitting in a chair in some kind of meeting room.

You have no idea where you are.

The room has white walls and wooden floorboards. A large table is in front of you and a computer desk is near your left.

You try standing up, but you can barely move. That's when you realize you're tied up. Ropes are wrapped around your wrists, above your ankles, and around your middle.

You must've been kidnapped in your sleep, you had better find a way to escape before your captor returns.

The doorknob turns, the door swings open; its too late. Your captor steps in, its...a brunette girl in a short blue skirt with a yellow ribbon in her hair?

"Wow, I was wondering when you were finally going to wake up!" she said irritably.

You ask her who she is and what you are doing here.

"Its Haruhi Suzumiya, don't forget it!" she walks over to you. "And your reason for being here is what I want to know!"

You tell her you have no idea, you just woke up here.

"Liar! You better start telling the truth, or I'll force it out of you!"

You repeat your story.

Haruhi gets angry and turns away from you. "This is your last chance!"

Again, you tell her what happened.

"I warned you, you idiot!"

You begin to ask her what she is planning when...

PBBBBBBT!

Haruhi farts, blowing both her skirt and your hair back a little.

You're a bit surprised, gas is the last thing you expected, let alone from a cute girl, no matter how brash she may be.

"You're still not talking?! HA! That's fine by me!"

PRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBTTTT!

This fart was stronger than the first, her skirt rippled from the force, the wind she broke blowing your hair more than before. That wasn't even getting to the stench, which made you recoil.

"Well?!" Haruhi shouted, simultaneously letting out a high-pitched squeaky fart that lasted a good 15 seconds.

You cough because of the smell.

Haruhi noticed this and smiled sinisterly. "It smells, doesn't it?! I'll let up if you confess!"

You swear to her that you are telling the truth, you have nothing to hide from her!

Haruhi giggled, both at what she considered your futile attempts to trick her, and the excuse to pass more gas.

Your eyes widened a little as Haruhi pointed her posterior further toward you. In any other circumstance, a cute girls butt in your face would be a good thing, but certainly not in this one.

"You brought THIS upon yourself!" Haruhi grinned, clenched her fists, and...

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

This fart was unlike any other. It sounded like a booming tuba, and smelled like a landfill on a 100 degree day. The room shook and rumbled from the force, the lights flickered, and the windows began to crack. Haruhi's skirt fluttered and rippled like a sheet on a clothesline from the powerful gust expelling from her ass. You closed your eyes shut and scrunched up your nose from this girl's gale-force gas.

The fart ended with a small toot, and Haruhi turned around, smiling as you gagged from the stench with a look of total disbelief on your face; you knew that she was gassy, but had no idea she was a flatulent force of nature!

"Ahhhh..." Haruhi sighed with relief, her smile growing a little bigger. "So, are you ready to stop playing stupid?"

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Stick to your story.

*Noteb*
2. Make up a reason.

3. Try and suck up to her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Volcanods has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834100-Haruhi-Fart-Torture/cid/1632174-You-and-Haruhi--normal-size