*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. option 5
  2. A freindly intoduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843550-my-transformative-life/cid/2572865-option-5
by Summit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1843550
anything goes if there is a transformation/story involved. GP for good/fun adds.
This choice: option 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

option 5

    by: meg83
It's fancy dress and after Jonathan won a bet you agreed to dress up as a girl after he gave you some money anyway.

Jonathan agreed you didn't have to wear a dress so he got you tight Jean, a pair of thongs, a bra, vest top and knee hight boots plus something that you have to wear under the clothing he bought from some strange shop.

He pulled out https://www.imalady.co.uk/store/p1/Silic... and you looked at it.

Fine... you put everything on not realising the suit had melted into your skin and it's now apart of you have real breast and a vagina between your legs now.

You and Jonathan have a really good night at the party and you end up passing out fully clothed...

Unknown to you you have been cursed.. By who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An ex girlfriend

2. A witch on the way to the party

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

4. Different story

5. Alternative story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Summit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843550-my-transformative-life/cid/2572865-option-5