*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Electric hands
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845270-Shrinking-fun/cid/1269535-Electric-hands
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1845270
Alex suddenly discovers that he has the ability to shrink people. (Primarily a vore story)
Chapter #1

Electric hands

    by: Marvin
Alex sat in the classroom, sweating. He was just about to get his final exam back for the class and he had no idea how well he'd done. And to make things worse, his hands were itching like crazy! The teacher had handed the exams out in reverse alphabetical order so of course he was last... Everyone else had already left. At least that would save him some embarresment if he had failed the exam.

All his worries were for naught however, as he had not only passed, but had earned a solid B minus! Grinning and thanking his teacher, he left the classroom to find his friend Sarah waiting outside for him. Everyone else had already left the building. "Alex! That grin tells me you have good news!" She said as soon as she saw him. His hands were no longer itching, but now they had a strange tickly feeling that was almost as annoying. "Sure do! I made a B!" Alex replied, grinning even wider. "Awesome! Gimme a high five!" Sarah was energetic all the time, and would probably have asked for the high five even he had failed the exam. But being in the good mood that he was, Alex decided to oblige her. As soon as his hand touched hers however, there was a blinding flash, and when Alex could see again, Sarah was gone! Her clothes were laying there on the floor, but she was nowhere to be seen! "Uuuhhh... Sarah? Hello?" At first Alex heard nothing in reply to his question, but after a moment he thought he could hear a tiny squeeling sound coming from in front of him. He knelt down and began shifting through Sarah's clothes, a bit embarrased as he moved her undergarments, and sure enough, there sat Sarah. Tiny, naked, and understandably freaking out Sarah.

"Alex!!! What did you do to me!?" She screamed at him. Alex wasn't sure, but he picked her up and set her on his palm and lifted her up. He blushed slightly as he realized she was naked and trying her best to cover herself. He went into an empty classroom nearby and got a tissue, ripping off a small piece of it and handing it to her. She did the best she could to wrap it around herself, but it clear that it would be a temporary solution at best. "Alex!!! Help me!!! Change me back!!!" she screamed at him again. "But I don't know how! I'm not even sure I did this to you in the first place!" He replied, obviously frustrated. Sarah meanwhile, continued to freak out. Alex's mind raced, trying to figure out how to undo whatever he had done. He could tell his teacher about it and see if he could help, but who knows how he would react to this? On the other hand, Alex could take her home and try to help her on his own. Surely there was a way to undo whatever had happened. Or, he could not help her at all and just use her for his own benefit. No matter what he decided, he'd need to get rid of her clothes so as to not arouse suspicion.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marvin (UN: noone126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845270-Shrinking-fun/cid/1269535-Electric-hands