*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Invitations
  2. Summer Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1286736-Invitations
by The X
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1851752
Read the story of a tickling-obsessed young man during his summer break.
This choice: One of my friends had invited me over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Invitations

    by: The X
Though I may be a different drummer, I am actually quite sociable (much to the surprise of my parents). Several of my friends wanted to hang out with me, but because of the end of school homework rush I simply didn't have the time. With summer here though, I was able to catch up on a few invitations.

My friend since the first grade, Jenna is bursting with energy at all times. She's very outgoing and her natural charm has made her very popular. We may not always hang out with the same people and we don't always talk at lunch, but we're childhood friends and there's something about surviving the the competition with another stubborn kid that forges a strong friendship. It's been a while since we last hung out though, and she wants to fix that.

Catherine is an attractive tech geek, and a relatively new friend. To be honest, it's a wonder that she's still in high school with all her mechanical ingenuity. What started our friendship was our open sharing of tickling fantasies, inventing a lot of incredibly advances machinery that achieves those purposes. I've been her 'guinea pig' for these machines, something that I rather enjoy, and she has a whole new array of inventions.

One of my newest friends, Phoebe is both hot and popular, though not in the sense of distancing herself from 'nerds' and other kids like that. Actually, she's incredibly caring. We sat next to each other in history class and we just started talking, and before I knew it we were friends. We've confided some things in each other and built up a trusting relationship. For a while she's been asking if we could hang out together - somewhere alone.

Next door to me lives Maddie. She's very shy and quiet, but once she opens up she's very kind and caring. Our parents were close friends before we were born, and so Maddie and I grew up very close to each other. The friendship is an ancient one, but it is very enduring. She also tutors me in mathematics, of which my parents approve. Before summer she was especially quiet about something, and she asked me to come over soon.

Always doing something, Sharon is a balance of indoor and outdoor activities. When she's not playing sports or swimming in her pool she's reading books in her room or playing a video game on the TV. Her closet and shelves were so crammed that stuff was literally spilling onto the floor: footballs, baseballs, a basketball, books, games, and other odd items she's collected. She needed help getting organized, and I offered.

You have the following choices:

1. Bubbly Jenna

2. Inventive Catherine

3. Popular Phoebe

4. Shy Maddie

5. Active Sharon

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The X (UN: armaggedon185 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1286736-Invitations