*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Procrastination
  2. Invitations
  3. Summer Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1369211-Procrastination
by The X
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1851752
Read the story of a tickling-obsessed young man during his summer break.
This choice: Active Sharon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Procrastination

    by: SF85
After my normal morning routine of shower, breakfast and so on, I got on my bike and made my way over to Sharon's house. Her family was enjoying a week away while Sharon looked after the house, which supposedly included cleaning the place up. Walking up to the door and knocking on it, I heard a series of crashes and bangs that hinted that Sharon had been somewhat lax in her duty.

The door opened up to show Sharon beaming at me. Her full name was Sharon Rani, her father was from India before moving to town with her mother to live. She inherited some characteristics from her father, rich brown skin with black hair but hers was long and was tied back in a ponytail that fell down to her back. Sharon had a wide smile and dark eyes that tended to dart from place to place to see what could grab her attention. Truth be told, while accomplished with a lot of things, she could be a complete ditz at times and tended to leave important things right up until the very last minute. But she was always happy to help and a cheerful person so I really couldn't help but like her.

"Ah, you're here!" She said before motioning through the door with her hand "Come on through, sorry about the mess." I stepped through the doorway and raised my eyebrows at the sight before me. Somehow, Sharon had managed to turn the place upside down in the two days since her parents had gone out. The floor was a mess of books, clothes and sporting equipment littered about in a chaotic manner. I then remembered this was just the living room and shuddered to think what the rest of the house was like.

I turned to question Sharon over this when I saw she wasn't dressed in an outfit for cleaning. While I was in battered shorts and a shirt, Sharon was dressed in an outfit for exercise, running shorts and a bright yellow tank top. I slowly realised that cleaning wasn't exactly on Sharon's mind right now "Forgetting the reason I came round here?" I asked, indicating her clothing.

"Oh that can wait a while." Sharon said, waving her hand towards the piles "I was in the mood for going out running this morning, getting a few miles. I was hoping you'd join me!"

I let out a sigh at Sharon's lack of focus and my eye caught the one bit of cleaning equipment I could see in the mess around us. Not answering Sharon for the moment, I walked over and picked it up by the handle to reveal a feather duster decorated with bright pink feathers. Turning around and smiling evilly at Sharon, I asked "What are we going to do this morning?"

Sharon flinched at the sight of the feather duster and with good reason, she was easily one of the most ticklish people I knew. She had even started wearing thick socks during her martial arts lessons simply because too many people had tickled her feet during fights for an unfair advantage or to even get her to submit. Sharon held out her hands in front of her in a weak protest "C'mon, I promise we'll clean up after we've had our run. It won't take long, honest!"

Tapping the soft feathers against the palm of my hand, I considered Sharon's words before deciding to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go on a run with her

2. Get her to clean up the house

*Noteb*
3. Just tickle her for fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SF85 (UN: sf852000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1369211-Procrastination