*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My cousin shows up.
  2. Summer Starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1602275-My-cousin-shows-up
by The X
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1851752
Read the story of a tickling-obsessed young man during his summer break.
This choice: A cousin of mine was staying for a while.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My cousin shows up.

    by: Carnivore
My cousin Leslie was going to be here any minute now. She was 21 and coming back from college at a school a ways north of here, and was going to stay here for a couple weeks before going back to her parents' house. My parents were both off on a vacation themselves, so we'd have the house to just the two of us. They were having a "second honeymoon" on a European holiday, and I was happy for them to get out and enjoy themselves. They'd both been working hard lately. And honestly, I was looking forward to getting the house without any parental supervision.

I think they thought that if Leslie is here with me, I'd get into less trouble. Honestly, if it were anything like old times, she'd only get me in more of it. But she'd cause less trouble goofing off with me than getting into fights with her parents. I think that's why she wanted to stay here for a few weeks before going back home. Leslie was always pretty stubborn, and sometimes when she got mad said some things she didn't mean. I remember back when we were younger, she pulled the "I'm adopted, you're not my real parents" card. That embarrassed her later.

I put on some clothes and came downstairs, made myself some breakfast, started my day. I had just finished my scrambled eggs when I heard an aggressive knocking at the door. Leslie must be here. I opened the door to let her in, getting a look at her for the first time in a few years.

"Hey there, kiddo! Haven't seen you in a while, C'mere!" Leslie said to me, dropping a big dufflebag on the floor and wrapping me in a bear hug. I was surprised, but it was good to see her again. She was still a head taller than me, I was hoping I would've caught up, but it looks like now it'll never happen. She had dirty blonde hair that was shoulder length, and pale skin, the kind that will tan easily down here in a sunnier place. She was wearing a sleeveless tan colored tank top, and a loose pair of pants with a camo design. As she wrapped her arms around me, I noticed her shirt riding up. It was already showing an inch of her bare waist, but now slid up to show more of her midriff, even showing a hint of her navel. My first thought was a tall girl like her probably has trouble finding shirts that are long enough.

My second thought was that I should wriggle my hands down her sides and take the opportunity to tickle that bare skin of hers. We used to get into a lot of tickle fights when we were growing up. Maybe that's part of why I love tickling so much. But I remember that I also lost every one of those tickle fights. Even though I lost, I didn't actually mind, and I think Leslie knew it. I might've also had a bit of a crush on her growing up.

But with a twinge of regret, I pulled away from the hug. There was plenty of time to try and beat Leslie in a tickle fight later. Or, you know, just lose. That was fun too. "Oof, it's great to see you too, Leslie. Are you trying to smush me?" You say to her, grinning at her as you both head into the living room.

"Heh, only a little." She said, plopping herself down on the couch. "Whew, that was a long trip. But whatever, we've got the place to ourselves! Whatcha wanna do first sport? I'm itching to do something." She said, looking up at you. Leslie certainly was still energetic. I'll have to make sure to keep up with her.

"Well, you're the guest, Leslie. And its just your first day here. So, what do you want to do first?" You ask her. She sits pensively for a second, before finally saying...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1602275-My-cousin-shows-up